2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 minute ago, Darkness said:

Former Stanford PG, Warriors sideline reporter Rosalyn Gold-Onwude. She’s quickly ascending up the sports media latter, leaving the Bay Area in the rear view 

ros-gold-onwude-18-613x613.jpg

something bout her face like anne hathaway.. how yall get sideline reporters like that lol? ORL has some old dude that just does dad jokes. 

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Boogie started out pretty mediocre but played great in the 2nd half. The Pelicans needed this win pretty badly. 

Perfect loss for the Kings. Play competitive and then lose it at the end. 

Kings are a fun team to watch. 

Yeah I don't care that it's the Kings, any win we can get without AD is a big win. Still don't know what to think of this team yet, our schedule's been weird. Weak wins, strong losses. Blazers are beatable but AD went out with injury that game. Other 4 games were all bottom or top level teams lol, need to play some more middle teams to see where we stand. 

18 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I'm not a fan of the Pels overall roster but being 2-3 right now with one of those losses being to the Warriors is a good start for them tbh. Adding Nelson was big. He's probably their 4th best player already

Their wins are over the Kings and Lakers who both had a shot to beat them.

Granted the Kings was without Anthony Davis, but still I'm not that impressed.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I don't see how you build a championship team with Cousins. 

you can't. 75 percent of the time on offense, he stands at the top of the key waiting for the ball to be kicked out to him. individually, he's really incredible. but his mentality isn't conducive to winning basketball

11 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Their wins are over the Kings and Lakers who both had a shot to beat them.

Granted the Kings was without Anthony Davis, but still I'm not that impressed.

I mean, I got them finishing 10th in the West so in the end yeah, I don't see it. Just saying that their start is about on par with what expectations probably should be

5 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

you can't. 75 percent of the time on offense, he stands at the top of the key waiting for the ball to be kicked out to him. individually, he's really incredible. but his mentality isn't conducive to winning basketball

What? I mean he's on the perimeter a lot, but he's a good passer and he's played within the Pelicans offense for the most part. The problem is, Gentrys go to in a crunch seems to be ISO with AD and Boogie to end the game...Its total trash.

Archived