2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

4 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Big difference between who I want (Brogdon, Ntilikina etc) vs who I expect to get which I have no idea. 

But I'm also good with dragging this out as long as we need to to get a good offer. 

Does Phoenix plan on ever playing him again? They may not get an offer (they like) for a while. Though the Suns look so much better without him. Was it the Coach or Bledsoe or both ?

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Does Phoenix plan on ever playing him again? They may not get an offer (they like) for a while. Though the Suns look so much better without him. Was it the Coach or Bledsoe or both ?

I'm 99% sure he's done in Phoenix. 

Earl Watson was the worst coach in the NBA, but Bledsoe didn't give 2 effs in his 3 games this season.   

6 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Would you do a M Smart for Crowder swap? We need Crowder's position more than Smart's position while I feel you guys have the opposite problem. Both tough defenders who know their role.

That sounds like a terrible swap for Cleveland. Crowder is an above average defender and offensive player on a great contract. Smart is basically Tony Allen with Jamal Crawford's offensive mindset. His defensive prowess is outweighed by his belief that he's a scorer. 

Archived