2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, iLikeDefense said:

Barton is our 2nd unit. When he's off, we go down double digits it seems.

Yeah he's like sooooooo important to the team. He's a real candidate for 6MOY as opposed to, like, Jamal Crawford winning it for chucking. 

I actually am kinda liking the idea of starting Barton at the 3 and moving Wilson to the bench as the bench stretch 4. I think Wilson's been meh and a lot of that is just bc he should be a 4 at this point. It won't happen, but I think it would fix some issues

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Yeah he's like sooooooo important to the team. He's a real candidate for 6MOY as opposed to, like, Jamal Crawford winning it for chucking. 

I actually am kinda liking the idea of starting Barton at the 3 and moving Wilson to the bench as the bench stretch 4. I think Wilson's been meh and a lot of that is just bc he should be a 4 at this point. It won't happen, but I think it would fix some issues

My only problem with Barton starting we may have a dip in scoring in our 2nd unit unless we stagger the minutes so he can stay on the court while the starters come off. I just don't trust Malone's rotations enough for that to work. But I do agree that Chandler's struggles are due to playing the 3 which he is no longer of capable of playing anymore. He's definitely a 4 now.

Dubs vs TWolves tonight>>>>

T-Wolves have given us some issues the last few years and Butler will only help them. Should be a fun game.

Rammy will forever hate on Kawhi for all those PG debates back in the day....But soon enough he will start hating on his "Prince."

Kyrie going to cook Lonzo or nah?

Archived