2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

Westbrook hates us man. He's going to 45 tonight. Poor Jamal Murray 

I'm so nervous about this game tonight. I expect OKC to come out gunning after the embarrassing loss to the Kings, but how's that going to work with (I'm guessing) all 3 of their stars having the same mentality?

The Thunder are 0-6 when Westbrook doesnt have a triple double and 4-0 when he does. That seems like a major problem when they have PG and Melo on the team as well. 

Another amazing stat is that 10 games into the season, Westbrook, PG and Melo have all scored 201 points on the season. 

the problem is WB is shooting the highest % at .431, which for him is normal. The problem has been Melo. PG is a perfect fit next to WB. Hes a Beta star who plays great D and can hit 3s at a very high rate. Melo however still thinks hes Lead the NBA in scoring Melo and having 2 guys who shoot a lot of shots and hit a bad % is killing them. 

But Melo is hitting career lows across the board in %, so i suspect that will even out.

There is no way they lose 4 straight games, so sorry Nuggets but the schedule did this to you. 

Its a growing pain, but they will rebound from it and get a top 4 seed. The T-Wolves showed last night that they aren't ready for a top 4 seed. I think the slow start could hurt them in the race for 2-4 seed, but the Spurs have been a little slow to start without Leonard and the Rockets will have some bumps once CP3 comes back and they work him in. 

I am really hoping for an OKC vs GS and a SA vs Hou conference semi finals. 

15 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I'm so nervous about this game tonight. I expect OKC to come out gunning after the embarrassing loss to the Kings, but how's that going to work with (I'm guessing) all 3 of their stars having the same mentality?

Are you an OKC guy? Why are you nervous lol.

This game is fun bc Westbrook has beef with Jokic and cheapshotted him in the preseason. Nuggets also lost two absolute chokessssssss against OKC so I think they will come out at home and be really intense trying to get a win. It should be a fun game, but it's a tough matchup for the Nuggets w/ Westbrook 

6 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Are you an OKC guy? Why are you nervous lol.

This game is fun bc Westbrook has beef with Jokic and cheapshotted him in the preseason. Nuggets also lost two absolute chokessssssss against OKC so I think they will come out at home and be really intense trying to get a win. It should be a fun game, but it's a tough matchup for the Nuggets w/ Westbrook 

Fantasy purposes lol.

I want it to be a fun game, but I have this bad feeling that the Thunder are going to end up winning by double digits.

4 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Fantasy purposes lol.

I want it to be a fun game, but I have this bad feeling that the Thunder are going to end up winning by double digits.

Yeah after three losses and coming off one to the Kings I'm expecting an L. Would be very impressed slash hype if the Nuggets win 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

when is Kawhi coming back?

No one knows. They said November like a week or so go, but that's about it. Could mean mid-November or end of November. 

Of course even without him, Pop will have the Spurs as a top 3 seed.

Archived