2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

so giannis

Harden with his 3rd MVP worthy season in a row and he is gonna end with none

He has a great shot of winning it this season. The Rockets will like be a 55+ win team and the 2nd seed in the West. I know seeding didn't matter last season, but will the Bucks win 47 games like the Thunder? Hard to see. 

Harden getting that MVP.... 

28 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He has a great shot of winning it this season. The Rockets will like be a 55+ win team and the 2nd seed in the West. I know seeding didn't matter last season, but will the Bucks win 47 games like the Thunder? Hard to see. 

Harden getting that MVP.... 

Harden is playing great but realistically speaking when CP3 comes back he will take a lot of the momentum away from Hardin Giannis will still be the favorite

Harden should have beat Curry out of the MVP when he took a team with terrible talent and a Dwight Howard who missed 40 games to the 2 seed. Curry got it because they were the 1 seed with more wins.....ok....i get it

Harden then puts up a historic year, has the 3rd best record in the league and they give it to the guy on the 6 seed because he had 2 more rebounds a game

so this year Harden doing what he does, and they are going to give it to a guy on a lower seed because hes an amazing Athlete who cant shoot so he lays it up 10 times  a game.

it all makes sense. But 13 games into the season you want to know two things we arent hearing, 1. Harden doesnt play D 2. All Harden does is flop. Hes basically eliminated both of the arguments used against him. 

If Giannis really wins MVP over Harden, they better be a 1 or 2 seed. 

4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Harden is playing great but realistically speaking when CP3 comes back he will take a lot of the momentum away from Hardin Giannis will still be the favorite

no he wont.  bucks would need to be like a 2 or 3rd seed in the east for him to win it over harden. 

25 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Harden should have beat Curry out of the MVP when he took a team with terrible talent and a Dwight Howard who missed 40 games to the 2 seed. Curry got it because they were the 1 seed with more wins.....ok....i get it

Harden then puts up a historic year, has the 3rd best record in the league and they give it to the guy on the 6 seed because he had 2 more rebounds a game

so this year Harden doing what he does, and they are going to give it to a guy on a lower seed because hes an amazing Athlete who cant shoot so he lays it up 10 times  a game.

it all makes sense. But 13 games into the season you want to know two things we arent hearing, 1. Harden doesnt play D 2. All Harden does is flop. Hes basically eliminated both of the arguments used against him. 

If Giannis really wins MVP over Harden, they better be a 1 or 2 seed. 

People  don't like him b/c of the his playing style and playoffs but what he's done in the regular season with those Rockets squads has been MVP worthy. 

I don't think Westbrook makes his teammates better (in some ways the opposite) whereas Harden does, which is why I think he had a strong case last year.

MVP will probably come down to

Giannis

Harden

KD

Lebron

w/ AD, Cousins, Curry, Kawhi having an outside shot

1 hour ago, amac said:

People  don't like him b/c of the his playing style and playoffs but what he's done in the regular season with those Rockets squads has been MVP worthy. 

I don't think Westbrook makes his teammates better (in some ways the opposite) whereas Harden does, which is why I think he had a strong case last year.

MVP will probably come down to

Giannis

Harden

KD

Lebron

w/ AD, Cousins, Curry, Kawhi having an outside shot

Leonard is out. No way he jumps one of those other guys without playing 70 games. 

Archived