2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Shouldn't we be at the point where we no longer care what Harden does in the regular season?

He should be celebrated for his play during the regular season because it does have relevance, the entire awards season is dedicated to regular season play. But yea, everyone knows what's up later in the year, and it makes it even more disappointing.

16 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

He should be celebrated for his play during the regular season because it does have relevance, the entire awards season is dedicated to regular season play. But yea, everyone knows what's up later in the year, and it makes it even more disappointing.

Pretty much this. The thing that is frustrating with Harden is, he could play a great four or five game stretch in the playoffs, and then just lay a big fat one in the worst time. Was pretty damn good all series against the Warriors until game 5, was doing well against SA up until the 4th quarter in game 5 and just fell apart down the stretch which carried over to game 6. And of course there are other moments that are well documented. Eventually he will have to break through and have a good postseason all the way through right?

7 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

Yeah but they have played 8 games at home, they need to win on the road, and I doubt they can do it

Yeah for sure. I mean traditionally the Nuggets have been fantastic at home so if they can play .500 or close to .500 ball on the road they should make the playoffs easily.

Super fun matchup in Portland tonight. Nurkic embarrassed the Nugs at the end of last season so I'd like to see the Nuggets come out and win. Harris and Aminu are both out 

7 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Well who do you think is the best player in the draft as of now?

right now? Michael Porter.  I see KD potential. He is going to be a nightmare for threes and fours to guard.  That's why I'm praying the Mavs don't even up with the top pick. haha

2 hours ago, Mossburg said:

Fair, I just think that we shouldn't make it bigger than it is given constant trend we see with him

Archived