2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

I really checked out of the games after the Hayward injury that was just such a bad moment. I think Jaylen Brown is gonna step up and perhaps make the leap I thought he'd be making next year a year earlier. 

Let's get back on track tomorrow. A near full sleight of games with some fun matchups a good day to flick around and check in on some of the teams that peak your interest. 

Then Thursday the Raptors play the Bulls not an exciting matchup that no one else here will be watching but I am still pumped for the year I wanna see these guys in "the new offense" where they appear to jack up a rockets like amount of 3's but only hit 26% of them. Hopefully they get it going or I'll be seeing the old Kyle get yours now Demar get yours type of offense. 

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hold up, the Dubs lost? Smh, had to go to bed early so missed basically the entire 2nd half. No bueno.

Seriously. I went to bed when Golden State went up 80-64 thinking they wouldn't give up that lead. I was very happy/surprised when I saw the score.

56 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hold up, the Dubs lost? Smh, had to go to bed early so missed basically the entire 2nd half. No bueno.

Draymond got hurt and didn't play the 4th and Kerr played Looney over KD like 4 of the last 5 minutes for no reason. Was great.

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He played well but he was hitting wide open shots. Wasn’t exactly pulling up on guys like KD. 

He had quite a few nice finishes in the game, played solid defense and was good on the boards. He also showed some improved handles IMO. A very good first game for the young player.

5 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

He had quite a few nice finishes in the game, played solid defense and was good on the boards. He also showed some improved handles IMO. A very good first game for the young player.

I wouldn’t doubt he can defend and finish but he didn’t prove that his shooting or dribbling is anything special yet. We'll see as the season goes along when he faces teams that actually defend. 

38 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Looking at the box score, don't think KD scored in the 4th quarter and EJ/Tucker balled for the Rockets. Mentioned it last night, but love the Tucker addition for the Rockets. Let's see how they look once CP3 gets healthy. 

And Mbah A Moute got em 14. Draymond getting hurt was a big reason they gave up the lead

Archived