2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

So, I actually like Lydon from what I've seen on the tape. Like not as a high ceiling guy, but I think he's going to be a useful rotation player like a higher ceiling Darrell Arthur. He can really shoot, is a nice passer, and is really tough/a good rebounder. Just think he's a smart player with good instincts. I'm still very meh on him bc it's a boring pick and not really needed on the roster, but I like his game in a vacuum. What don't you like about him? 

had way too much free time last summer and watched like 60-70 guys pretty extensively, he was for sure like top 5 when it comes to soft/beta mentality on the court. zero dog in him doesn't compensate w/ any natural gifts in terms of strength/fast twitch muscle fibers. put a body on him and he's probably turning that **** over or halting flow as he searches for nearest guy to dump it off to. he's uncomfortable/unnatural doing anything offensively when there's a hint of pressure on him on the perimeter. terrible defender who doesn't even give pretend to give effort most of the time and barely gives af on the boards most of the time. i got some family that's DEN fans & when i say this to them they're like well yeah tons of dude are the same... ryan anderson, etc. etc., but it's like nah... he's good at more stuff lol. 

i dont ******* know though, he might be useful. i dont see how though. you say those things like good shooter, passer, rebounder.. alright i guess, not really tho imo. Alec Peters was better at everything and way more useful than Lydon and went like late 2nd i think. i dont think he's gotten any burn this year, but w/e. that dude showed waaaaaay more ability than Lydon. Age/"potential" be damned 

6 minutes ago, champ11 said:

@jfinley88 lmao fair enough. I haven't seen much other than like draft express stuff so you def know more than me on him 

eh i watch the DX videos, a few cut-ups and one mayyyyybe two full games & then base everything on that & then argue w/ folks based on my limited viewing, so feel free to shoot any **** i just down as it may be bull**** tbh 

Archived