2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Roberson blocks Harden and gets the dagger layup to silence the haters

That was during the hack-a-Roberson that was going on. He ended up splitting both times so it ended up not killing them, but with PG they could have just shifted him on Harden. 

Westbrook is back to playing MVP level in the five game win streak. Now it's clearly the Westbrook show end of games with some PG sprinkled in. I wouldn't just have Melo spotting up in the corner at all times, but this is better then my turn your turn BS they did to start the season. 

8 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

when healthy we still gonna beat the thunder.  aint even mad

Maybe, but I fully expect it to be a competitive series if those two teams face off. I can't see anyone completely dominating the Thunder in the playoffs. Very good defensively and their isolation game will work better in the postseason. 

Celtics have played 37 games while the Raptors have only played 31 games. What the heck?

Raps had two WC road trips already they spaced the games out early for that reason and have played the fewest or second fewest home games in the league. So more games but more at home starting in 2018. 

1st place for now. Feels good haha. 

Only really got to watch Houston/OKC second half today. Good ending. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, fam. Hopefully you all had a good day of hoops and family. 

McGee probably needs to be moved now that it is clear that Bell has taken his spot. Zaza will be the starter for now, and then Bell/West will be the two bigs off the bench. If it is Cleveland/GS in the finals again, I hope Kerr starts Bell. Zaza is worthless in that series now that Thompson doesn't start, and Bell's versatility on defense is huge in that match up. 

So I asked yesterday but no one responded, is Durant the DPOY right now? If not him, who are the other top contenders for the award?

8 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Melo went w/o a sleeve yesterday and shot well (8/12), wonder if he stays without it.

Actually, did he put it back on during the game?

Yeah, he put it back on after the 1st quarter I believe, or towards the end of the 1st quarter.

Archived