2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

34 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Isn't just about everyone on LA on the trading block to make CAP room for their 2 mega/max stars free agents next year?

Yep.  I'd wait to trade everyone until they have commitments, but they need to be shopping Deng now.

Lyles really on a tear. Softens the blow of that Donovan Mitchell trade, after he brokeout right off the bar.

His last 15 games (only 1 of which he started), in just under 29 MPG:

17.6 PPG, 7.1 RPG, and an eFG% of....  .685!!

Boy is over 50% from 3. Just turned 22 a few months ago. Think Utah gave up way too quickly on this kid. Will never be a #1 option, but I think he can thrive as the 2nd or 3rd option for a team that likes to space the floor and has playmakers that can create opportunities for him. Brings good size, athleticism, and skill to the table as a power forward, really excited about his development.

On 1/7/2018 at 4:59 PM, Bianconero said:

There's no chance Brooklyn trades Levert 

Cleveland receives:
DeMarre Carroll
Spencer Dinwiddie
2018 Toronto 1st Round Pick

Brooklyn receives:
JR Smith
Jose Calderon
Brooklyn 2018 1st Round Pick

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Lyles really on a tear. Softens the blow of that Donovan Mitchell trade, after he brokeout right off the bar.

His last 15 games (only 1 of which he started), in just under 29 MPG:

17.6 PPG, 7.1 RPG, and an eFG% of....  .685!!

Boy is over 50% from 3. Just turned 22 a few months ago. Think Utah gave up way too quickly on this kid. Will never be a #1 option, but I think he can thrive as the 2nd or 3rd option for a team that likes to space the floor and has playmakers that can create opportunities for him. Brings good size, athleticism, and skill to the table as a power forward, really excited about his development.

It's ridiculous that he ever fell out of their rotation last season.  He actually fits next to Gobert.  I'm sure Utah doesn't regret it with Mitchell playing so well, though.

13 minutes ago, Bianconero said:
28 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Cleveland receives:
DeMarre Carroll
Spencer Dinwiddie
2018 Toronto 1st Round Pick

Brooklyn receives:
JR Smith
Jose Calderon
Brooklyn 2018 1st Round Pick

Lol, good luck 

Anything more is too much.  Dinwiddie and 1 extra year of paying JR Smith is more than enough for a 20+ spot jump in the draft order.

5 hours ago, Bianconero said:

Lol, good luck 

That’s not a bad trade. I wouldn’t do it and we shouldn’t but we could do a lot worse. 

Speaking off the Nets, 2 straight down to buzzer games both where we didn’t any calls. Like how Ibaka wasn’t charged with a foul on that dunk is unbelievable. Dindwiddie is such a good back up PG, but D-lo needs to come back real quick.

Archived