2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Alright so we know the starters and we know it's not East vs West but a team picking that not televised which sucks but I don't think it's worth getting into anymore everyone agrees it's ridiculous it's not but are we care to guess the reserves? 7 East and 7 West

Dipo

Porzingis

Beal

Horford

Lowry

Love

Wall

Thompson

Green

Westbrook

Aldridge

George

Butler 

Jokic

What do you guys think? West was a lot more difficult than East I didn't love having Love or Wall. Does someone from Miami deserve to go? I'm keeping in mind players who've missed too much time and am ruling them out. Simmons? Drummond? What about the West? The last spot was tough maybe KAT? Dame? Although he seems to accept the fact he's not gonna get picked. Booker despite missing some time?

I went off the top my head how'd I do? Did I miss someone super obvious?

24 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Actually yeah no Thompson in the all star game. Get him outta here. Lillard 100% over him. I'd slot KAT, Jokic, and Lou WIll over him probably

He will get in. Averaging 21 on 49/45/88 splits? If it comes down to Klay or George, it will be Klay. 

I think it is a pretty solid bet that all four Dubs make it. 

I'd guess the West squad will be:

Curry/Westbrook/Harden/Butler/Lillard/Klay/AD/Cousins/Green/Aldridge/KAT/George

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He will get in. Averaging 21 on 49/45/88 splits? If it comes down to Klay or George, it will be Klay. 

I think it is a pretty solid bet that all four Dubs make it. 

I'd guess the West squad will be:

Curry/Westbrook/Harden/Butler/Lillard/Klay/AD/Cousins/Green/Aldridge/KAT/George

Third option on a team. Living his best life shooting great shots. I'm good on that. But yeah, he'll get it. 

I'd rather reward the guys that are carrying playoff teams and putting up numbers.

Archived