2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

But how many third options average those types of numbers? And I mean before he was the third option dude was averaging 22 on 47/42/87 so not like he is just a product of having it "easy" as the third option. 

Then take Draymond off. He hasn't been as good this year according to what people are saying

1 hour ago, Darkness said:

Klay’s a better player then Lillard because he plays winning basketball.

But if he and Lillard switched places the Blazers would win less. Winning basketball is a silly argument.

Also the Blazers have the 7th best defense this year, and the #s with Dame on/off are basically the same defensively.

Didn't fact check that but was in an article I just finished reading.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

But if he and Lillard switched places the Blazers would win less. Winning basketball is a silly argument.

Also the Blazers have the 7th best defense this year, and the #s with Dame on/off are basically the same defensively.

Didn't fact check that but was in an article I just finished reading.

If McCollum moved to PG, and Klay was at SG, I think the Blazers would win more 

23 minutes ago, Darkness said:

If McCollum moved to PG, and Klay was at SG, I think the Blazers would win more 

Ha, I actually agree with that. That's because Portland has two borderline all star guys doing similar stuff though. 

Dame's more valuable to his current team though and is putting up better volume. I think that's where the argument lies. 

Archived