2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Klay is one of my favorite players in the league but what’s with this narrative that he dribbled the ball 11 times in his 60 point game? I swear when I watched highlights he dribbled at least 20 times.

just re-watched the highlights. Counted 28 dribbles and that’s not including plays he touched the ball and didn’t shoot.

still one of the greatest performances though, just want to know why I hear so often that he only dribbled 11, 12, or 13 times.

30 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Klay is one of my favorite players in the league but what’s with this narrative that he dribbled the ball 11 times in his 60 point game? I swear when I watched highlights he dribbled at least 20 times.

just re-watched the highlights. Counted 28 dribbles and that’s not including plays he touched the ball and didn’t shoot.

still one of the greatest performances though, just want to know why I hear so often that he only dribbled 11, 12, or 13 times.

11 dribbles on 21 FG makes. 

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And??? Klay dropped 60 in 29 minutes…. Not impressed. 

Nah, but CJ is nice. I have no idea how they are going to improve the SF and PF positions, but that is a must. Blazers are rolling right now and playing entertaining ball. 

Cj was more impressive though. Just saying. 

33 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

That’s the same video I watched. Where are you getting 11? He clearly dribbles at least twice that much (28)

On the 21 FG makes? No he doesn't. A lot of the dribbles are on passes or when he gets fouled. On the makes alone, I counted 11. I'll look at the video again during lunch.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

On the 21 FG makes? No he doesn't. A lot of the dribbles are on passes or when he gets fouled. On the makes alone, I counted 11. I'll look at the video again during lunch.

If it's just on the makes then that makes sense.

I figured everyone was talking about his entire game.

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And??? Klay dropped 60 in 29 minutes…. Not impressed. 

Nah, but CJ is nice. I have no idea how they are going to improve the SF and PF positions, but that is a must. Blazers are rolling right now and playing entertaining ball. 

Russell dropped 22 points in 17 mins on broken knees!

Archived