2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

The Cavs have made some trades, but they still have Tristan Thompson, JR Smith and Jae Crowder, correct?  If so, those players are absolutely useless - especially Thompson and the massive amount of money he makes.  This team is so messed up and the talent level around LeBron is so absurdly low.  Unless they make some type of miracle run and beat the Warriors in the Finals, I just can't see him signing back up to this crap again.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

The Cavs have made some trades, but they still have Tristan Thompson, JR Smith and Jae Crowder, correct?  If so, those players are absolutely useless - especially Thompson and the massive amount of money he makes.  This team is so messed up and the talent level around LeBron is so absurdly low.  Unless they make some type of miracle run and beat the Warriors in the Finals, I just can't see him signing back up to this crap again.

I thought they traded Crowder to Utah?

1 minute ago, showtime said:

No they traded Crowder.

40 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

It’s bad for the Cavs because the trades they made was admitting they made a HUGE mistake in letting the GM go and trading Irving away. I like the Hood trade and the Cavs got younger. These guys aren’t helping you come close to beating the Warriors. I doubt they get out of the ECF. The Celtics  is better than the Cavs up and down and that’s without Hayward. So my thinking is LeBron leaves and the Cavs are building towards the future with these moves plus the Nets pick.

That is a very fair statement.  But I think it is important that they DO, in fact admit the mistake, and retool the roster as well as they possibly can.  

Archived