2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, Ferris35 said:

I can't wait until we get Hayward back, having another guy that can get 20+ every night is going to do wonders for our O. 

Jesus I forget about Hayward. 

Here's to hoping Tatum gets a chance to develop with Hayward on the team, too cause Tatum's ceiling is 20 feet above what I thought it would ever be. As much as I hate to say it, @Boknows34 was right and I was wrong, at least about his potential... but he plays the 3 so i'll take the w where i can get it

Took a while but Celtics finally regressing to more of who they truly are.  Kyrie is the only perimeter player who can truly create for himself right now, everyone else is a role player type.  Their future is very bright but anyone who bought them being a contender without Hayward was buying fool's gold.

11 minutes ago, CAS22 said:

Took a while but Celtics finally regressing to more of who they truly are.  Kyrie is the only perimeter player who can truly create for himself right now, everyone else is a role player type.  Their future is very bright but anyone who bought them being a contender without Hayward was buying fool's gold.

No one on the east is a contender 

11 minutes ago, CAS22 said:

Their offense simply isn't consistent or good enough. Very good defensively and unbelievable in 4th quarters, but still a player away from really contending. Next season with Hayward they are going to be a problem.

Kyrie

Brown

Hayward

Tatum

Horford

So much potential on both ends. Good luck to the East..... 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

He's an extremely streaky player....just gotta hope he turns it on at the right time 

I don’t think he liked wade. There was beef there since training camp when wade took his spot. He’s a very weak minded dude. Things like that get to him. He’s been much better the last 2 games. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t think he liked wade. There was beef there since training camp when wade took his spot. He’s a very weak minded dude. Things like that get to him. He’s been much better the last 2 games. 

Yea when he's on you pretty much can't stop him....guy chucks up ridiculous shot after ridiculous shot and hits em....so frustrating lol

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Just feel like the trade put a lot of guys in notice, specially Smith and TT. Traded for guys who can come in take their spots. Since that they have actually played with a purpose 

Archived