2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

8 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Welcome

Firstly, yes to everything you said.

Secondly, No on on here watches the raptors on here and hasn't changed their opinion of them since they lost 4-0 to Washington 4 or so years ago.

Lastly, It's the Rockets fans who have desperately tried to establish themselves as the most disrespected team in the NBA so I think maybe we let them have this one. 

LOL!  noted.

I watched the Raptors defense vs Celtics, they basically did to the Cs defensively what Cs do to most other teams plus they have a much better offense. Like I’ve said they’re history puts doubt but I think the difference this time is that it’s not just Kyle and Derozan, it’s their bench, their tenacity which makes them different from other the teams.

11 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Now that they are healthy, the Jazz are good, really good. So who gets knocked out of the 8th seed for them? NO or LAC? 

If Crowder can play better than he did in CLE (which he did last night), they'll be a tough out. To answer your question, have to think NO with the Boogie injury and you cannot count on the health of AD.

10 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

wait it's people out here thinking the raptors have the best bench in the league?

their bench lineup (Fred, Delon,CJ, Siakam, and Jacob) has played the 3rd most minutes on their team and has a +30 point differential (per 100 possessions), which is better than ANY Raptors or Rockets lineup (including starters) that has played more than 50 minutes together. 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

their bench lineup (Fred, Delon,CJ, Siakam, and Jacob) has played the 3rd most minutes on their team and has a +30 point differential (per 100 possessions), which is better than ANY Raptors or Rockets lineup (including starters) that has played more than 50 minutes together. 

Like I just mentioned, just because you don’t know who they are doesn’t mean others are better. 

19 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

they have but i wont say the best.  I like the cavs bench now and the rockets bench is better too. 

Lets see what the Cavs bench does rest of the season. They have the potential to be one of the best benches in the league, but the Raptors bench has actually shown it is the best all season long.

The Rockets bench is obviously damn good and deep as well. 

Archived