2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

10 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He definitely deserved a technical, but the ref didn't have to do all that lol. 

10 hours ago, dante9876 said:

That was a bad ejection. Durant had been fouled like 4 times with no call. 

I don't know about that...

What KD Said

Pretty sure that's a good enough reason to toss anyone. Even if you're getting mugged out there, you can't do that and expect to stay in the game

Sure, but when the ref clearly misses a call like that he should have some leeway. I mean dude clearly got fouled a couple times on that drive and a few possessions earlier. But yeah, Durant needs to chill a bit. Five ejections is way too many. 

Davis will be counted as a C I'm thinking.

If he is, then 1st team will be:

Harden

Lillard

James

Durant/Giannis

Davis

Lillard gets the edge over Curry to all the games missed. And then it's really between him and Westbrook, but Lillard has been insane for two months now.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Because he doesn't like people hating him.

The blog boy comments didn't really bother me tbh but he was generally whiney on the pod. I mean the fact that he doesn't think media watches the games is idiotic. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mark Cuban really may be forced to sell the team. Anyone hear the new acquisitions? 

Yeah, just saw it. Crazy.

Any chance the situation results in Rick Carlisle taking another job? Reason I ask is he's at the very top of my board for Milwaukee but a lot of people have told me Carlisle likely isn't leaving Dallas. Wonder if this can sway him...

20 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Yeah, just saw it. Crazy.

Any chance the situation results in Rick Carlisle taking another job? Reason I ask is he's at the very top of my board for Milwaukee but a lot of people have told me Carlisle likely isn't leaving Dallas. Wonder if this can sway him...

I been thinking the same thing big dog. Can I get Carlisle or Budenholzer to come coach a talented team ????

Archived