2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

51 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

It would take more than just 1 pick, even if it is 1st overall, to get Kawhi.

Both trades are under the assumption that Kawhi and Kemba ruin their relationships with their teams or ask for a trade. I don't think either team would trade them just because they got a good deal, and I wouldn't want the Suns to be a part of it if that was the case. 

Suns 1st this year plus Warren for Kawhi

Any three of our other various 1st round picks, Ulis if they want him, and a $13 million expiring contract for Kemba. Maybe take on one of their bad contracts depending on our cap situation (if we would have enough cap to add a high level FA then no, if we don't then sure why not).

53 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Kawhi needs to force his way to Houston. Ryan Anderson would be a beast in the Spurs system, they should take him. Heck I’d give hem anyone not named Harden for Leonard. 

I know it’s not happening. No need to come at me with all the “stupid homer rockets fan” posts. 

I mean I’ll give you credit for calling yourself out.  Rockets are stuck with Ryan Anderson.

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

For one more day at least. Milsap was ballin, but the defense some how some way next season has to be decent. Or else it will be the same story all over again. 

Clean the rotation up, get one or two more plus defenders, might make a leap next season. We'll see 

I know that' theToronto Boston game isn't as big since Toronto appears to have first place on lock but nice to see Boston still going hard at them even with all these injuries. Jayson Tatum is so smooth and skillful. Since Kyrie Irving has been injured Tatum has already taken over as Boston's go to guy. I can't believe someone once compared him to Richard Hamilton.

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I know that' theToronto Boston game isn't as big since Toronto appears to have first place on lock but nice to see Boston still going hard at them even with all these injuries. Jayson Tatum is so smooth and skillful. Since Kyrie Irving has been injured Tatum has already taken over as Boston's go to guy. I can't believe someone once compared him to Richard Hamilton.

I feel like there are a lot more insulting comparisons. ;)

Archived