2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

16 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

OK it's beyond bad, so question is how much is it due to injury. Didn't see anything like this from him in college tapes?

I mean, he didn't have a great % from the FT line in college either, but his actual shooting stroke looked a helluva lot better than whatever it is he's doing now. If he really made these changes due to his shoulder injury, then the Sixers need to rest him asap because this is just breeding bad habits and affecting his entire game.

3 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

everything about him tbh. i dont know how people can watch him and not think such. him and ezekiel elliott make my spine tingle more than anyone in sports really. just feels like some nerd tryna be like kobe w/ the way he acts on the court and what not. just the vibe i get. continually doing the ice in the vein thing like every time i see him play... like how zeke does that feed me thing every single time he carries the ball. get that cringe **** outta here imo lol. and not just that he does so many little things that just come off as try-hard w/ how he acts.. at least like more than any NBA player i've seen. 

Lol, did he DM your girl or something 

8 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

My hope is OG wins MVP someday and he takes off his mask to reveal he was Bruno all along.

That may have been dispelled tonight since he played but that was my theory when he wasn't even in the arena for game one. Note: I have also been drinking quite heavily tonight. 

Archived