2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Okay then they can get nothing. I feel like a 3 team trade where they get good assets is a lot more than most teams get in a sign and trade. Or they can get Kyrie back. Cavs would be stupid not to entertain that.

Kyrie doesn’t want to be there. They’re not trading for someone who wants to leave in a year. Gilbert isn’t going to play nice with Lebron this time and help him leave. Boston will have to find another way to open space. It’s not coming with Cleveland’s help. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Kyrie doesn’t want to be there. They’re not trading for someone who wants to leave in a year. Gilbert isn’t going to play nice with Lebron this time and help him leave. Boston will have to find another way to open space. It’s not coming with Cleveland’s help. 

lol whatever you say boss

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

See I disagree. I think Gilbert does right by LeBron and helps him out in a S&T if that is the option he chooses. But he will looks like crazy to lower that luxury tax bill.

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

See I disagree. I think Gilbert does right by LeBron and helps him out in a S&T if that is the option he chooses. But he will looks like crazy to lower that luxury tax bill.

I think he would to go to Houston or out west. But he’s not doing it to help Boston. And he’s not doing it for scraps. There’s no sense in that. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, not sure he helps him out if it is to Boston, but like Philly or Houston? Sure. 

But Cavs are in good hands for next season. You guys have this man locked up for two more seasons.

POqKWBCP_400x400.jpg

He’ll be a fine tank general 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It’s lottery protected 

Nice. Best case scenario is you guys land Michael Porter Jr this year and RJ Barrett or Nassir Little next year. Adding those two would really speed up the rebuild and give you a chance to be competitive going forward. 

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Lol cavs aren’t trading Lebron for cap filler. 

it would have to be 2 of either kyrie brown or Tatum. 

I think someone doesn't know how S&T deals work...they're not getting any of Kyrie, Brown, or Tatum.

9 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I know exactly how S&Ts work. And I also know the cavs are under no obligation to do one. 

And you have to have something to stand on.  There's LITERALLY nothing that Cleveland can threaten Boston with that would get them to give up any of them.  Nothing.

40 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I think someone doesn't know how S&T deals work...they're not getting any of Kyrie, Brown, or Tatum.

And also I don’t think you know how the salary cap works (surprise surprise) Boston is over the cap so they have to match contracts in some way to get to lebrons 35M a year. You’re not getting there with pieces and parts. 

Archived