2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

12 hours ago, jrry32 said:

It's really not just as bad.

He must've known of the accounts as they went private when the Ringer contacted them about the other two accounts. And these accounts seem to reflect his beleifs, as i doubt these were all just his wifes idea.

A free agent won't touch Philly with a 20 foot pole right now, gotta make a switch. 

It's just as bad that it's Bryan's wife because where do you think she's getting the narrative that Joel Embiid isn't as good as Porzingis? Or where is she getting the narrative that Fultz isn't playing because he's mentally soft? Or really any of the narratives about all the players she was tweeting about? 

It was coming from Bryan. 

On 5/31/2018 at 11:35 PM, RollEagles said:

It's just as bad that it's Bryan's wife because where do you think she's getting the narrative that Joel Embiid isn't as good as Porzingis? Or where is she getting the narrative that Fultz isn't playing because he's mentally soft? Or really any of the narratives about all the players she was tweeting about? 

It was coming from Bryan. 

I mean, does anyone truly believe that teams FO believe 100% about their players?  I'm sure it came off as Colangelo venting, and his wife took it and ran with it.

Archived