2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

How many times have the Lakers had meaningful cap space in the last 20 years?  Twice.  Last offseason, and the MozGod offseason are the only two years they've had a meaningful amount of cap space.  If you're going to come up with this argument opposite, at least try and paint it accurately.

That last MAX contract to Kobe was a mistake IMO. It dried up all the organizations capital reserves and literally made the team Kobe and some kids. It would have been a helluva move and required nerves of steel - but they should have moved on from Kobe at that point.

They also became somewhat dysfunctional when the Buss kids took over. Jackson was on the downslide and Mitch (who I never thought filled West's shoes completely) was working with less and less talent on the court.

It's called a dry spell.  

14 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

DeaVPkKVMAAF79V.jpg

in the comments it says his daughter is still in high school so that would be a weird thing to say if true.

Dea-d6_XkAE3oZI?format=jpg&name=900x900

this person from the Suns sbnation thinks its Jerry Colangelo, which would make the above tweet make more sense

I don't remember, but were the other accounts as foul towards 76ers players than the Eric Jr one? If not, then he should be okay if it was pops running the Eric Jr account. However, good luck having Jerry Colangelo ever admitting it was him. 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't remember, but were the other accounts as foul towards 76ers players than the Eric Jr one? If not, then he should be okay if it was pops running the Eric Jr account. However, good luck having Jerry Colangelo ever admitting it was him. 

They all talked about players.  At least 2 others went hard at Embiid as well.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

They all talked about players.  At least 2 others went hard at Embiid as well.

Okay so then he is screwed either way. But dude legitimately may not have been behind the Eric Jr account. However, that one also ended up going private correct? Meaning Bryan must have known about it and told his dad if he was indeed running that account. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Okay so then he is screwed either way. But dude legitimately may not have been behind the Eric Jr account. However, that one also ended up going private correct? Meaning Bryan must have known about it and told his dad if he was indeed running that account. 

No, I think the Phila (the one he admitted was his) and Eric Jr. ones stayed public and the other three went private.

21 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

No, I think the Phila (the one he admitted was his) and Eric Jr. ones stayed public and the other three went private.

I see, so then it is possible the Eric Jr account was his father's and he left the Phila account public since he doesn't tweet from it. 

Smh though, father like son...........

Archived