2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Wow so AD is now eligiable to sign a 230M contract. Does New Orleans offer him this? That’s a crazy amount of money for a player who’s got a history or injuries. I wonder if they contemplate moving him like Chicago did with butler to avoid the super max. 

55 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Wow so AD is now eligiable to sign a 230M contract. Does New Orleans offer him this? That’s a crazy amount of money for a player who’s got a history or injuries. I wonder if they contemplate moving him like Chicago did with butler to avoid the super max. 

They pay the man his money. This new rule is the exact reason it’s been made harder to build a super team to compete with the warriors. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Lmao

28 minutes ago, champ11 said:

i'd rather bet on both the thunder and spurs missing the playoffs 

and i bet the reaction would be the same if i told you it would be the celtics and rockets in the finals even a month ago

35 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

This is assuming Kawhi isn't there next year?

Yup and PG outta there. Although the Spurs roster really does suck outside of Kawhi and LMA it wouldn’t be crazy for them to miss the playoffs if he doesn’t stay healthy 

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Yup and PG outta there. Although the Spurs roster really does suck outside of Kawhi and LMA it wouldn’t be crazy for them to miss the playoffs if he doesn’t stay healthy 

I’m guessing both stay with their teams and improve in free agency.

Archived