Browns sign CB Troy Hill

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Put me on the fence here

For Higgins and hill I could get Fuller 

You got the best slot corner on the market. What is there to be on the fence about? For the 1/3 the price of Fuller, we can get a top corner in the draft and have him on a rookie deal.

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

You got the best slot corner on the market. What is there to be on the fence about? For the 1/3 the price of Fuller, we can get a top corner in the draft and have him on a rookie deal.

Yes

Who do you match him up against Kc

I will tell you what you get against Kc burnt toast.

Verses Kc I trot out obj,landry,fuller,Landry,,

And Kareem I get 50 against Mahomes.

Besides I get a 3rd round back for Fuller when he walks next year.

34 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Yes

Well instead we can trot out obj, Landry, Landry and Landry.

We already have tiny Fuller type WRs. How much PT would he even get? We are running at least 2 T.E. much of the time, a QB, a RB, 5 offensive linemen that leaves 2 spots left for WR. Sure, we will un some 3 and 4 WR sets but it isn't all that often and none of the top 3 would be okay with losing playing time and it guarantees Higgins is on the bench and DPJ as a special teamer. So no, if we traded OBJ then Fuller would have been fine to sign but adding him would be redundant.

As far as playing KC, the better DBs you send out there the better results you will have. Hill is better than the scrubs we sent out in the playoffs. They were 5th string guys.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Yes

I'm so lost

• Like 4

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

I can do that too

id take patty Mahommes over Baker and Kareem hunt

I bet you won’t be able to say that next year at this time.  Calling it now, outside of the possibility of a few bad weather games, Baker will be on Mahomes level in the coming season.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I bet you won’t be able to say that next year at this time.  Calling it now, outside of the possibility of a few bad weather games, Baker will be on Mahomes level in the coming season.

Mayfield never will be on Mahomes' level.

He is not nearly the athlete.

9 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I mean, it's certainly possible. Mahomes has the better targets but we'll see how his new offensive line does. The line is important to get to where you need to be and the playmakers are important to take you beyond that. They can't do that if the QB isn't protected though so there is a chance that Mahomes actually takes a step back this year through no real fault of his own. They still have the most explosive receiving options in the league but It's a lot easier to cover them for 2 seconds than 3 and that will show up at times like it did in the SB with teams that can get to Mahomes.

I don't see a lot of change with the Cleveland offense. It could certainly be a more efficient season for Baker and maybe his receivers don't end up with the least yards after catch this year and his TD totals increase and his INTs drop.

Both QBs had about the same amount of pocket time during the year, if Mahomes loses some of that his production won't go up. They might both be at 35 TD 8 INT with 4k yards. Wouldn't shock me. I do not believe Baker will have a 2018 Mahomes year with 50 TD and 5k yards, that isn't happening we don't have the pieces for that.

Wait when people say fuller, please say they're talking about Kyle Fuller right?  Not will fuller who can't stay healthy and won't do enough to help our top 10 scoring offense and will do nothing to help our bottom 10 defense...Trey Hill was a great move for the price.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well instead we can trot out obj, Landry, Landry and Landry.

We already have tiny Fuller type WRs. How much PT would he even get? We are running at least 2 T.E. much of the time, a QB, a RB, 5 offensive linemen that leaves 2 spots left for WR. Sure, we will un some 3 and 4 WR sets but it isn't all that often and none of the top 3 would be okay with losing playing time and it guarantees Higgins is on the bench and DPJ as a special teamer. So no, if we traded OBJ then Fuller would have been fine to sign but adding him would be redundant.

As far as playing KC, the better DBs you send out there the better results you will have. Hill is better than the scrubs we sent out in the playoffs. They were 5th string guys.

Pardon me .

I like 3 1000yard receiver instead of none like last year.