FFMD WAR ROOM: JAGS FANS ONLY PLS

JiffyJag

44 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

IMO, Hawkins at 25, Winborn at 33 and Fletcher at 45.

With Hawkins, I think he is BPA and lord knows we still need help on that side of the ball. He is a perfect piece for today’s game.

If we could walk away with that trio sign me up. Just feel like the latter two will be off the board by the time we get to those picks and if so that'd hurt imo. 

We definitely need more talent overall there, just may be tough to get snaps unless they get super creative (which is very possible).

Alright I'm back 

So........we good on Hawkins at 25? Shoot for the trio outlined on the top of the page? 

27 seems to be on the block so we can always try to trade up without giving up too much to get there for one of them. We do have that 4th back after the Minshew trade, could be used in a trade

also since I've apparently violated our time slot I probably should go ahead with the pick lol

Hawkins is good with me, and unless anyone has some serious objections in the next ~5 minutes I'll submit him as the pick.

I'll tag everyone to give an opportunity to object lol

@.Buzz @pwny @Uncle Buck @KhanYouDigIt @Tugboat

Edited by JiffyJag
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JiffyJag said:

also since I've apparently violated our time slot I probably should go ahead with the pick lol

Hawkins is good with me, and unless anyone has some serious objections in the next ~5 minutes I'll submit him as the pick.

I'll tag everyone to give an opportunity to object lol

@.Buzz @pwny @Uncle Buck @KhanYouDigIt @Tugboat

LOCK IT IN BABY

• Like 1

We have drafted Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah 

It looks like the Eagles have quite a solid offer in place to trade up to get Bateman, I would be surprised if the Browns don't pull the trigger on it.

If that does indeed happen, I can definitely reach out to Baltimore about what it'll take to move from 33 to 27 in order to get Winborn if anyone wants to do that. 

2 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

We have drafted Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah 

It looks like the Eagles have quite a solid offer in place to trade up to get Bateman, I would be surprised if the Browns don't pull the trigger on it.

If that does indeed happen, I can definitely reach out to Baltimore about what it'll take to move from 33 to 27 in order to get Winborn if anyone wants to do that. 

It depends on what it would cost, but I would probably rather just take my chances.  I know .Buzz really wants Winborn though, so it's up to you guys.

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

It depends on what it would cost, but I would probably rather just take my chances.  I know .Buzz really wants Winborn though, so it's up to you guys.

Definitely depends on cost. I'm gonna reach out to their GM to see what it'd take. Only 6 spots, so I'm not trying to sell the farm to move up.