FFMD WAR ROOM: JAGS FANS ONLY PLS

JiffyJag

1 minute ago, Charles said:

I assume you mean Moore.   I don't he's a reach.   We need speed and that would give us 2 great, albeit different,  choices at slot wr and even some potentially scary looking 4 wide sets.  I'm not worried about his size...the NFL isn't as violent for wrs as it used to be.  Smaller guys can be alright. 

-charles

Definitely being sarcastic. I love adding Moore.

1 minute ago, JiffyJag said:

But yeah, always a good sign imo when the main 3 guys in discussion for our pick at 25 have now all been acquired. Can't complain. 

Or bad. Maybe we’re just really bad. 

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

I’m sure most of Gene Smith’s targets always somehow slipped to his later picks too. 

I don't want to spoil any codenames, but I do still intend to draft a 29 year old high character guy out of Eastern Alabama in the 6th 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm going to have to head out for a while, but will try to be back for our next pick.  It's up to you guys, but if it were up to me, I would maybe try to move up about 10 spots to get Regan Upshaw.

I'm with on the position,  but I'm really not familiar with the players remaining there.  Trading down in order to pick up some 2022 draft capital would be ok with me also.

- charles 

Whew, Jordan only made it to 51. That's somewhat of a surprise

Doc is updated to reflect rotated position codes/think I deleted almost every player that's been picked thus far and added a few new names.

For the next pick, I would think we'd be looking at one of:

BS

UM

or TB

I would think that the best value at our pick would probably be found at BS even if it isn't necessarily our biggest need of the 3, but we'll see how these next ~15 picks shake out.

Names I'd be looking at for the next pick in no particular order

Jimmy Smith

Fred Taylor

Mike Hollis

Blaine McelMurry

James Stewart

Regan Upshaw

Larry Smith

Gary Walker

6 hours ago, JiffyJag said:

Whew, Jordan only made it to 51. That's somewhat of a surprise

Doc is updated to reflect rotated position codes/think I deleted almost every player that's been picked thus far and added a few new names.

For the next pick, I would think we'd be looking at one of:

BS

UM

or TB

I would think that the best value at our pick would probably be found at BS even if it isn't necessarily our biggest need of the 3, but we'll see how these next ~15 picks shake out.

Names I'd be looking at for the next pick in no particular order

Jimmy Smith

Fred Taylor

Mike Hollis

Blaine McelMurry

James Stewart

Regan Upshaw

Larry Smith

Gary Walker

I'm leaning best BS available.  Agree that TB is more of a need but some real boom or bust guys there from the little I know of them.

-charles

New tab in the codename page regarding a player that we can potentially acquire via trade

my assumption is that we're probably late to the party on this player, but if we want to discuss what pieces we'd be willing to give up to acquire him, he does now have a codename

Are we interested in/what would we give up for Todd Bouman?

@pwny @.Buzz @Tugboat @KhanYouDigIt @Charles @JaguarCrazy2832 @Uncle Buck

3 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

New tab in the codename page regarding a player that we can potentially acquire via trade

my assumption is that we're probably late to the party on this player, but if we want to discuss what pieces we'd be willing to give up to acquire him, he does now have a codename

Are we interested in/what would we give up for Todd Bouman?

@pwny @.Buzz @Tugboat @KhanYouDigIt @Charles @JaguarCrazy2832 @Uncle Buck

I'd probably pass with where the depth chart sits now tbh.