FFMD WAR ROOM: JAGS FANS ONLY PLS

JiffyJag

3 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Actually, I didn’t realize he was still available. Brian Williams is my vote.

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

He would be a great value at this point in the draft and he is at a position of need.  I would love that pick too.

I wouldn't mind a Brian Williams pick either, if he's still available.  He kinda reminds me of a guy we took too big of a swing on a few years back though.  Which i didn't really mind then, and i wouldn't really mind trying again on Brian Williams at this sort of value now.  I don't hate taking a chance on upside/potential, for a developmental guy.  This would be way better value than that...though with a lot less athletic "upside".

Might be a kinda awkward situation, trying to find reps though.  And role-wise, i'm not as sure on how he'd fit as a Pro in our scheme, if it looks like i'm expecting.

I'd probably roll the dice on Chris Roberson for us actually, before Williams even.  But heck, let's just draft all of them and McElmurry too.  'Cause why not?  How many picks do we even have left after the wheelin' and dealing?

Edited by Tugboat

We've selected Levi Onwuzurike

We don't pick again until like 50 picks from now........I definitely will be looking into potentially trading up to address some of our more pressing needs.

Hopefully some people will be biting on 2022 picks and unless anyone has objections I'll probably be actively shopping Taven as well lol 

Position codes will be changed again in a moment. 

Edited by JiffyJag
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, JiffyJag said:

We don't pick again until like 50 picks from now........I definitely will be looking into potentially trading up to address some of our more pressing needs.

Hopefully some people will be biting on 2022 picks and unless anyone has objections I'll probably be actively shopping Taven as well lol 

Works for me.

8 hours ago, JiffyJag said:

I didn't realize he was available.   Nice pick....now if we can get something for Bryan I'd be happy. 

need to stop kick out GIF

Yeah, we desperately need to address the other two positions mentioned for this pick.

Value on Levi was really good so no concerns there, but I really think we need to aggressively go find a starting capable (or at least legitimate competition there) player at this last two spots. 

Do we want to go for GS or MM for our next pick? I would lean GS

The two guys I'd be looking at right now are Gary Walker and Mcelmurry for that spot, with an edge to Mcelmurry. Both are versatile, but Mcelmurry fills two spots that we need imo

2 hours ago, JiffyJag said:

Do we want to go for GS or MM for our next pick? I would lean GS

The two guys I'd be looking at right now are Gary Walker and Mcelmurry for that spot, with an edge to Mcelmurry. Both are versatile, but Mcelmurry fills two spots that we need imo

I'm more mm.  I just feel like we got guys like that when I look at who remains at gs.  

-charles

9 hours ago, Charles said:

I'm more mm.  I just feel like we got guys like that when I look at who remains at gs.  

-charles

Yeah, i kinda lean that way too i think.  When it comes to MM, that's probably also the case a little bit...but i feel like that's a more important position for us to add some depth.  I also think you're always kinda limited by how many M&M's you can keep on your roster because they're not generally good for all that much else...so getting a slightly "higher caliber" one by using the next/earlier pick there, seems like a slightly better investment.  And i like the "upside" of some of the MMs becoming starters at their position, more than any of the GS left.

There's also that TC i like still, if they make it to whenever our next pick arrives.  But that may still be a spot that just ends up addressed with a UDFA type and see what happens.  Most seem to like our depth there more than i do i guess.