FFMD WAR ROOM: JAGS FANS ONLY PLS

JiffyJag

Yep, I think I'm with .Buzz on that one.  He might have been interesting earlier in the process, but I think I'd look at other areas now. 

I'm kind of hoping for (BS) LaBrandon Toefield or (TB) Regan Upshaw with our next pick. 

Edited by Uncle Buck

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

The price on him is kinda low, from what I've seen. It would wholly depend on the price, but he's a player that I'd find room for on the depth chart. 

Could we get him for the pick we received for Minshew?  I haven't seen what they are asking for him.

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Could we get him for the pick we received for Minshew?  I haven't seen what they are asking for him.

not that cheap. The tires are being kicked though, so if the deal is too good to pass up the potential deal will definitely be voted on here first. Stay tuned. 

17 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Jimmy Smith, Fred Taylor, and Toefield (BSs) as well as Upshaw and Walker (TBs) probably intrigue me the most.

This is pretty much me as well. I think these two spots should be the next two draft selections we make.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

This is pretty much me as well. I think these two spots should be the next two draft selections we make.

Positionally, I agree, though I will go ahead and update the doc to reflect the fact that a couple of those quoted guys are no longer on the board.......

32 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

New tab in the codename page regarding a player that we can potentially acquire via trade

my assumption is that we're probably late to the party on this player, but if we want to discuss what pieces we'd be willing to give up to acquire him, he does now have a codename

Are we interested in/what would we give up for Todd Bouman?

@pwny @.Buzz @Tugboat @KhanYouDigIt @Charles @JaguarCrazy2832 @Uncle Buck

Would have really changed our approach if this was pre-draft.   Would they be interested in pick/player combinations or just picks?  I'd be ok with the former, but the latter would probably cost too much.

- charles 

14 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

Positionally, I agree, though I will go ahead and update the doc to reflect the fact that a couple of those quoted guys are no longer on the board.......

Well, whoever makes it is fine/we can put to a vote. Not sure if there's any other targets people have.