2021 - Cleveland Browns FFMD II War Room

NudeTayne

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Update:

Elite tier LB: Parsons, JOK, Davis

Tier 1 WR: Bateman, Waddle, Marshall, Toney, Moore

Tier 2 CB: Campbell, Stokes, Samuel, Robinson, Molden, Melifonwu, Joseph

Toney is not a tier 1 WR in my opinion. 
Molden is a pure slot. Samuel and Melifonwu are tier 1 corners, IMO.

Robinson has some upside, but is not nearly as good as the other corners on that list. 

On 4/2/2021 at 10:56 AM, DaWg_LB. said:

Yes because trading down put us in position to manipulate the draft and get more players at positions of need...and all our top 5 players were gone. There should not be a single TE, RB, Olineman, WR or QB that the Browns should trade up for....

Trading 2 second day picks to take a WR who at this point would probably be 4th at best on our depth chart.....see its a lot different when you put context to it....

For example...if someone said FGK turned down the chance to Bang Gal Gabot.....

Then we would all be mad at you......NOW if someone said, he turned down the chance to Bang Gal Gabot, because he could then accept the chance to Bang Beyonce and Priyanka Chopra in a 3some....then NO ONE would be mad...see its all about Context...

And I respect it. I will sit out the rest oAf this and watch from the sidelines my Friend....

also the Louisville wide receiver has a much higher ceiling then Terrell Owen's and Chris Carter trading that for a middle linebacker is head shaking to me.

2 hours ago, FGK said:

I still don't love the WR for us THIS YEAR. But it's not a terrible deal as far as future value is concerned IF you believe in Tyreek (I don't, so I don't love it, but I get it). 

It's 100% about the future. Two years from now, based on salaries and performance, both OBJ and Landry are gone. This was to fix our receiver room for the future now. 

@LinebackerGod brought it up that the two are both making $15 mil/yr (top-15) and both are coming up on 30. I wouldn't re-sign Landry at what he is making/expects and would rather sell now than be left holding the bag on either, as long as we get value. Tyreek Hill and change for those two is the best value we will get anywhere.

Also, big "elephant in the room" comment: I love OBJ and Juice but think their leadership/locker room presence is way overrated and that the team will be better off from a team chemistry once they are gone. And no, I don't think Tyreek is being brought in for leadership, just pure skill as one of the greats of our time. I don't see him being a locker room problem, as he never has been, and having Hunt here should only help.

Edited by NudeTayne

Just now, LinebackerGod said:

How could you not believe in Tyreek, but believe in Kadarius Toney?

The history of domestic violence? I have nothing against Hill on the field. I just don't ever support bringing domestic violence offenders on the team as a matter of principle. I get that not everyone feels that way, that's fine, but for me, I don't trust someone to stay clean when that's on the record.

Toney's off-field concern is owning a gun and rapping as a hobby.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, FGK said:

The history of domestic violence? I have nothing against Hill on the field. I just don't ever support bringing domestic violence offenders on the team as a matter of principle. I get that not everyone feels that way, that's fine, but for me, I don't trust someone to stay clean when that's on the record.

Toney's off-field concern is owning a gun and rapping as a hobby.

And pointing a gun at people he was arguing with.

Tyreek Hill is a terrible human. Don’t like him either. But as a player, he’s unreal. 

• Like 1