2021 - Cleveland Browns FFMD II War Room

NudeTayne

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

37. Jamin Davis (26 traded for 37, 107, 133, 211)

49. Kadarius Toney (59, 107, 170 traded for 49)

Our remaining picks: 90, 92, 111, 124, 133, 211, 224, 258

I’m appointing myself as Haslam and firing the squad. Here are the reasons as followed.

1. We are not at the point of trading down as a team. WE TRADE UP FOR QUALITY. We aren’t rebuilding anymore and need quantity. I get it you’re use to it being rebuilding for 20 years. Party my fault but I’ve learned. 

2. you used a 2nd round pick on a position that isn’t a huge need. Our Def couldn’t stop a high school fb team. And you take a wr?! Like you’re high. Not only that you traded up for basically Travis Benjamin... like you guys aren’t trying. I would guess you could’ve got fibula at that pick. 

if you guys are seriously proud of this draft to this point. Thank god you’re actually not making decisions. I hope I hurt your feelings cause this is bad. Ever notice how the good teams trade up for quality or trade picks for quality players?! Man oh man.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

I’m appointing myself as Haslam and firing the squad. Here are the reasons as followed.

1. We are not at the point of trading down as a team. WE TRADE UP FOR QUALITY. We aren’t rebuilding anymore and need quantity. I get it you’re use to it being rebuilding for 20 years. Party my fault but I’ve learned. 

2. you used a 2nd round pick on a position that isn’t a huge need. Our Def couldn’t stop a high school fb team. And you take a wr?! Like you’re high. Not only that you traded up for basically Travis Benjamin... like you guys aren’t trying. I would guess you could’ve got fibula at that pick. 

if you guys are seriously proud of this draft to this point. Thank god you’re actually not making decisions. I hope I hurt your feelings cause this is bad. Ever notice how the good teams trade up for quality or trade picks for quality players?! Man oh man.

Gotta COMPLETELY agree with this.....

10 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Just '92, our 5th and 7th.  It took a lot to trade up for Toney.

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

37. Jamin Davis (26 traded for 37, 107, 133, 211)

49. Kadarius Toney (59, 107, 170 traded for 49)

Our remaining picks: 90, 92, 111, 124, 133, 211, 224, 258

whywouldyoudothat.jpg

Completly undid all that good from the earlier trade down.....we should have just stayed put and taken our picks....

• Like 1

Ok first of all I was the first person om board to critisize the trade don"t jump om the band wagon now after the picks 

2nd WE ABSOLUTELY need more speed to beat KC I noticed you left that out

Toney we gave up up way to much for him when we could have just waited for WR that have Randy mosses measurables drop to us you left that out .

Big pictures This linebacker has Luke ueathly measurables he has more upside to him then taking the defensive tackle oit of Alabama

More thoughts Davis and Johnson on Andrews and Kelce = a shut down at that posibition,

Toney the reason you draft him if he turns out to be the real deal you get to trade OBJ or Landry and already have there replacement on the squad instead of trotting out higgins to replace them.

In conclusion we have greatly improved the athletes on the team and still have more picks.

Now if either of you two want to stick your neck come out and say who is going to be the best player available when we draft next My guess is you both will not due that because you just want to critisize.

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Ok first of all I was the first person om board to critisize the trade don"t jump om the band wagon now after the picks 

2nd WE ABSOLUTELY need more speed to beat KC I noticed you left that out

Toney we gave up up way to much for him when we could have just waited for WR that have Randy mosses measurables drop to us you left that out .

Big pictures This linebacker has Luke ueathly measurables he has more upside to him then taking the defensive tackle oit of Alabama

More thoughts Davis and Johnson on Andrews and Kelce = a shut down at that posibition,

Toney the reason you draft him if he turns out to be the real deal you get to trade OBJ or Landry and already have there replacement on the squad instead of trotting out higgins to replace them.

In conclusion we have greatly improved the athletes on the team and still have more picks.

Now if either of you two want to stick your neck come out and say who is going to be the best player available when we draft next My guess is you both will not due that because you just want to critisize.

No some of us. Aka me work nights. With work at lead times at 48 days. So we can’t be too involved. I see I hurt your feelings so you’re going on pro day evaluations which is always a good idea. I like the LB pick. But we could’ve had him potentially at the pick you traded up to get Travis Benjamin. On your analysis you based you picks on being athletic. Thats always a good idea. But at the Same time maybe we are splitting hairs because the draft is a crap shoot but we traded ourselves into a worse situation. Notice how KC traded up in the draft we are talking about... AND GB. Oh you forgot to mention that. Again man oh man.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

@NudeTayne

Doesn't participate all mock, whines about outcome. Says he likes who we ended up with first pick... but complains about trading down to get him?

I am now officially ignoring anyone who complains about taking BPA instead of whoever is there at the position of most need, after years of us complaining about the team not taking BPA.

3 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Completly undid all that good from the earlier trade down.....we should have just stayed put and taken our picks....

Complains about trading down, then complains about trading up.

• Like 1

I'm appointing myself Sashi Brown.....and MAKE SURE the Paperwork on this trade does not go though in time....

giphy.gif

For those who haven't paid attention, at all, and are now armchair QBing it:

Trade down from 26 - At 26, our top targets all went in the 5 picks before us (Rousseau, Phillips, JOK, Newsome). Our most likely pick at 26 was Jamin Davis. We traded back to 37 and got... Jamin Davis.

Trade up for Toney - The guy is consensus mocked in the 18-26 range and we got him at 50, and he's an absolutely perfect fit for what we wanted in a #3 (lightning speed and quickness with tons of slot experience). We got two players at need positions (not our top needs, but the draft is for getting future studs, not just plugging holes) who are gonna go top 30 IRL and we got an extra 4th round pick out of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

No some of us. Aka me work nights. With work at lead times at 48 days. So we can’t be too involved. I see I hurt your feelings so you’re going on pro day evaluations which is always a good idea. I like the LB pick. But we could’ve had him potentially at the pick you traded up to get Travis Benjamin. On your analysis you based you picks on being athletic. Thats always a good idea. But at the Same time maybe we are splitting hairs because the draft is a crap shoot but we traded ourselves into a worse situation. Notice how KC traded up in the draft we are talking about... AND GB. Oh you forgot to mention tat. Again man oh man.

Like most things you are partially correct

Thanks for the post back