2021 - Cleveland Browns FFMD II War Room

NudeTayne

Sorry all. Had a member of my church and friend pass away Tuesday. Was fighting late stage cancer and got a heart infection her body couldn't handle. I'll probably be back on more in the coming days but I was out for a couple there.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, FGK said:

Sorry all. Had a member of my church and friend pass away Tuesday. Was fighting late stage cancer and got a heart infection her body couldn't handle. I'll probably be back on more in the coming days but I was out for a couple there.

Sorry man. I hope that you are able to grieve and help your family grieve during this time. I Thes. 4:13-18

• Like 4

3 hours ago, FGK said:

Sorry to hear that.

And we didn't need you anyway, apparently, as we pretty much just drafted all players you wanted anyway 🤷‍♂️. We still have picks 211 and 257, though pretty much all my sleepers are gone.

@everyone

Message me your sleepers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13qq5rz3FTI2PWNqBAakeZ6qMGDCr9n23uLtVN1pr_HA/edit?ts=603491f7#gid=1499798722

So far

37. Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky

49. Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida

90. Payton Turner, DE, Houston

92. Aaron Robinson, CB, UCF

103. Osa Odighizuwa, DT, UCLA

156. Janarius Robinson, DE, Florida State

Picks 211, 257 remaining

Traded OBJ/Landry/Mack Wilson

New players/future picks through trades:

Tyreek Hill

Antonio Gandy-Golden

2022 2nd f/KC

Edited by NudeTayne

With the 211th pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select Austin Watkins Jr., WR, UAB

rleOhwoVjIOQjCDbSp0_3bn2qm9nIcrhWlsS9t3d

One of the best route runners in the draft, smooth, solid hands, good pro day, and yes he is related to Sammy Watkins 👌. This pick completes our WR room.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

Draft results:

37. Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky

49. Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida

90. Payton Turner, DE, Houston

92. Aaron Robinson, CB, UCF

103. Osa Odighizuwa, DT, UCLA

156. Janarius Robinson, DE, Florida State

211. Austin Watkins Jr., WR, UAB

Traded

OBJ/Landry/Mack Wilson

New players/future picks through trades:

Tyreek Hill, WR

Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR/TE

Josh Jackson, CB/S

2022 2nd f/KC

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 2

We're doing UDFA right now, one per hour. So far we've gotten Calvin Ashley (former five star) OT, Alex Kessman K (!) and Zech McPhearson CB (very nice pro day too). 

Y'all have any sleepers? Check out the draft results document and the UDFA thread: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/13qq5rz3FTI2PWNqBAakeZ6qMGDCr9n23uLtVN1pr_HA/htmlview#

Send me your sleepers. Or, you know, I'll just select safety Tayne Anderson, BYU.

Edited by NudeTayne

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

We're doing UDFA right now, one per hour. So far we've gotten Calvin Ashley (former five star) OT, Alex Kessman K (!) and Zech McPhearson CB (very nice pro day too). 

Y'all have any sleepers? Check out the draft results document and the UDFA thread: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/13qq5rz3FTI2PWNqBAakeZ6qMGDCr9n23uLtVN1pr_HA/htmlview#

Send me your sleepers. Or, you know, I'll just select safety Tayne Anderson, BYU.

Has the kid from UCF (WR) been taken yet? He's my sleeper. Dude is a physical freak.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

UDFA's that are interesting to me:

CB Bryan Mills NCA&T

CB Zach McPherson Texas Tech

DT Naquan Jones Mich St.

TE Trae Berry Jax St.

MLB Patty Fisher NWestern

MLB K.J. Britt Auburn

MLB Error Thompson Miss st.

TE Zair Mitchell Notre Dame College

TE/P Zach Davidson Central Mizz.

DT Mustafa Johnson Colo.

DT Lorenzo Neil Jr. Purdue