2021 - Cleveland Browns FFMD II War Room

NudeTayne

My best guess as to what a trade up into the next 5 picks will cost (because for some reason most teams are still using the Jimmy J trade value chart):

Current picks - 480-520 on the value chart
Our 2nd round pick - 320 on the value chart
Our two early 4ths - 150 on the value chart

That's my guess, it would be our current pick and the two 4ths we got from Philly.

If we wanted to try and wait it out, the value for only giving up one 4th round pick to move up gets likely in the 45-50 range.

I checked with the next four teams. Detroit wants something close on the trade chart to talk. Cinci isn't moving out.

Our remaining picks: 59, 90, 92, 107, 111, 124, 133, 170, 211, 224, 258

That's a late 2nd, two late 3rds, four 4ths, a 5th, two 6ths, and a 7th. In other words, we have more picks than roster spots. 

There are still a lot of players in the same tier and there is still another run on o-line about to begin. The middle surprise picks, the more guys fall. I can see a QB or two or three go in the second as well.

Edited by NudeTayne

15 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

There are still a lot of players in the same tier and there is still another run on o-line about to begin. The middle surprise picks, the more guys fall. I can see a QB or two or three go in the second as well.

I'm pretty heart set on Amanda Bynes, but other than that I would agree with you. He's my one guys right now I'd trade up more than 8-10 spots for.