Raiders and Kolton Miller reach a agreement on a 3 year extension

agarcia34

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

I was just thinking that earlier. What a game changer that would’ve been.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders dogged that bullet by losing that coin toss and having the 49ers select McGlinchey 

https://sisdatahub.com/players/5225

Im shocked to see how poorly McGlinchey has performed at RT.  8 sacks allowed is the bottom 3rd of the league for starting RTs usually.  I expected him to at least be in the upper half if not 1/3 of the league.

57 minutes ago, Roninho said:

I can remember DHB 

DHB had be soooo mad... like firing off my pistol at things mad.... but it was the Mike Mitchell pick that literally has be lose my mind.... he actually turned out to be decent but he wasn’t even I draft guides!

Yeah that was a stunner as well, remember the draft show just talking for minutes about wtf was this pick and who is this kid after we selected Mitchell. We messed up by picking him in the 2nd round (badly), but the talking heads were wrong as well. After his Raiders career he started 80+ games for other franchises, he should have had a 4th round grade at a minimum based on that.

DHB was in the league for a long time, but basically everybody was wrong about him. The Raiders/Al for picking him that early in the 1st round, but DHB had a late 1st/early 2nd round pick by most draft 'experts'. I also remember him of being a good guy, as in a hard worker with no drama's. But in the end after his Raiders career he spent years at the Steelers essentially as a ST-player. I think he had 500 yards receiving combined in 5 seasons. That's not close to 1st round production.

13 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I want to see what happens with Parker. Cable says he has a chance to start it right tackle this year. I find that very interesting especially with the fact that he didn't really play right tackle last year

Parker filled in at RT for 65% of snaps against the Bucs. 68% of snaps against the Browns. Started 2 games at LT and then started at RT against the Chiefs.

He started to get some recognition in Nov. Cable commenting that he was learning to trust himself as a small school player making a big jump in competition.

Small sample size, but I think the consensus here was he played well at LT, but struggled at RT. 

10 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders dogged that bullet by losing that coin toss and having the 49ers select McGlinchey 

That's for sure. Raiders wanted McGlinchey and were going to take Miller at 10 until they found a trade partner. Can you imagine if they took Miller at 10 that year!