Raiders and Kolton Miller reach a agreement on a 3 year extension

agarcia34

7 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

I’m just gonna say gimme dhb, gimme cle, how’s about jawalrus? Really y’all? Lol! One of the worst picks ALL TIME, ands that’s including all teams. Lmao! 

Yeah but DHB, Mitchell etc. were guys who were considered massive reaches. Russell is obviously our worst bust of all time (with guys like mcclain & marinovich as dishonorable mentions) but i don't think Russell was seen as a massive failure/reach at the time of us picking him. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Parker filled in at RT for 65% of snaps against the Bucs. 68% of snaps against the Browns. Started 2 games at LT and then started at RT against the Chiefs.

He started to get some recognition in Nov. Cable commenting that he was learning to trust himself as a small school player making a big jump in competition.

Small sample size, but I think the consensus here was he played well at LT, but struggled at RT. 

Yea... I wonder what Cable sees then.

2 hours ago, Roninho said:

Yeah but DHB, Mitchell etc. were guys who were considered massive reaches. Russell is obviously our worst bust of all time (with guys like mcclain & marinovich as dishonorable mentions) but i don't think Russell was seen as a massive failure/reach at the time of us picking him. 

Dhb was a reach, no doubt, and I like everyone else on this forum had to dig deep for Mitchell. So yeah, “at the time” however , both at least played a few years. 

8 hours ago, Roninho said:

Yea everyone was drooling over his arm strength and his performance in the bowl game. I think CLE was going to draft him if he had made it #3, but luckily for them, they ended up with Joe Thomas.

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We started with $40M or so right? And the only guy we signed who's guaranteed to be a starter is Yannick, lmao.

Well one/two of those DTs are going to start to some degree.  A lot of our FA pickups were all cheap prove it deals.  We aren't a team that is a superstar or two away from contending for a SB.  We all know that.  It's going to take a lot to get us there.

24 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We started with $40M or so right? And the only guy we signed who's guaranteed to be a starter is Yannick, lmao.

There was a rumour or comment made by someone from the media (perhaps Tafur or some of the Athletic guys) that all our moves look like we have one eye on 2022. That we are planning to attack things more then, rather than now.

This move, Hudson, James - all very strange.