? Week 7 GDT Saints vs Rodgerless Packers

Breesus mode

4 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Must be nice to have a talented young backup quarterback... Hopefully Loomis is taking notes today.

Also gotta call out Saints run D... Rookie RB has almost 100 yards in 1st quarter

Agree on the 2nd part.

Regarding the first part, that is very much up in the air. He had a nice run but had 0 completions in the first quarter and hasn't done much with his arm in the 2nd quarter. Wouldn't quite say he's really talented yet

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

Agree on the 2nd part.

Regarding the first part, that is very much up in the air. He had a nice run but had 0 completions in the first quarter and hasn't done much with his arm in the 2nd quarter. Wouldn't quite say he's really talented yet

Really hasnt needed to test his arm... Saints run D allowing them to run roughshod all over the field. McCarthy might not call another pass play.

2 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Really hasnt needed to test his arm... Saints run D allowing them to run roughshod all over the field. McCarthy might not call another pass play.

He hasn't looked good throwing in any of his appearances in the NFL yet

4 minutes ago, NS922 said:

They can talk all they want about Brees being a stat padder but if these screens work, they work. Usually half of these end up with the ball directly into the turf but they've been working today.

Get used to screens even more so... Brees simply cannot push the ball down the field consistantly anymore and opposing defenses know it.

Just now, whodatworm23 said:

This half is all on Brees and the Saints run D... Neither showed up today.

The run defense broke down only on a few plays. The defense in general was acceptable. If Drew doesn't throw those stupid picks we would be in much better position. Giving up 14 points in one half isn't enough for me to blame the defense. Drew took points off the board with each pick.

Just now, Mid Iowa said:

I almost wonder why I'm complaining. We're hanging pretty tight with a 4-2 that has a decent defense.

I mean, they’re missing this one guy who was probably pretty instrumental in those 4 wins... 

without rodgers their previous record means almost nothing.

Archived