News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

13 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

JP Finlay tweet 

Interesting situation with 2nd rd pick Quan Martin, who hasnt played a defensive snap this season (did miss a game w injury). Rivera says he's behind a lot of good players (which begs the question why draft a 2nd rd safety)

🤔🤔

It was an awful pick. What made it way worse was Torrence still being available. Its absolutely inexcusable to take a guy who isn't going to play when a potential starter was staring you right in the face. These types of decisions are why we stay in the position we're in and why Ron won't be here next year. Don't think for one second Josh Harris doesn't know stuff like this is going on. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Forrest ( broken shoulder ) J Reaves ( knee ) to I R

Butler and Q Martin to step in .and promotions from P S 

Dang... Forrest broke his shoulder? 

Well, we better hope one of those young guys can step up to the plate because everyone has already getting big plays on us. JDR needs to consider changing defensive strategies to help the secondary out. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Dang... Forrest broke his shoulder? 

Well, we better hope one of those young guys can step up to the plate because everyone has already getting big plays on us. JDR needs to consider changing defensive strategies to help the secondary out. 

I just came into say the same thing. Butler has flashed some, but like Forrest this year he's also made some mistakes in coverage. 

I sure hope one of the two shows out. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Here’s John Keim’s tweet about Forrest and Reaves. Rivera as vague as he can be.  

Forrest is pretty much done for this year. It's a shoulder fracture. Bones take time to heal and that is an important part of your body to play football (especially a safety). I would be VERY surprised if he saw the field again this year.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/commanders-sign-s-terrell-burgess-lb-dejon-harris-to-active-roster

Burgess and Harris to the active roster. Josh Kalu (S), Sean Chandler (S) and Joshua Pryor (DE) to the P.S.

The team clearly has more faith in Dejon Harris over Jabril Cox. Maybe we see Hudson get more PT this week on D.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/commanders-sign-s-terrell-burgess-lb-dejon-harris-to-active-roster

Burgess and Harris to the active roster. Josh Kalu (S), Sean Chandler (S) and Joshua Pryor (DE) to the P.S.

The team clearly has more faith in Dejon Harris over Jabril Cox. Maybe we see Hudson get more PT this week on D.

Harris is terrible. how awful must Cox be .. depressing .

11 minutes ago, offbyone said:

It is absurd.  The all-safety scheme isn't helping our defense.  Maybe this is an opportunity to change the scheme.  

The only way that happens is a staff change. JDR has never altered his scheme. Ron supports JDR entirely. 

Hopefully I'm proven wrong, but history indicates not.

• Like 1