Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's that who you want, or who you thought

I don't have a huge preference between Lance or Fields, but slightly prefer Lance....But this is what I think will/is going to happen.

Man, I keep going back to how young Lance was when he was doing that. Very advanced for his age and will get top level coaching and in year 2 he may have a Lamar Jackson or Mahomes type of season...Maybe not THAT great but he's going to be a problem.

• Like 1

Damn it, Fields really isn't an option is he? Say it ain't so!!!!!

So what I take from all this is these guys go off what OTHER teams think...And that makes sense, and how do those teams usually know or think they know? Off agents who have clients that can be chosen for those teams. 

I really think by tomorrow the Lance buzz is going to get going quite a bit.

Sorry Fields fans, just wasn't meant to be! 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Damn it, Fields really isn't an option is he? Say it ain't so!!!!!

So what I take from all this is these guys go off what OTHER teams think...And that makes sense, and how do those teams usually know or think they know? Off agents who have clients that can be chosen for those teams. 

I really think by tomorrow the Lance buzz is going to get going quite a bit.

Sorry Fields fans, just wasn't meant to be! 

So I'm just going to say, I told Ben about hedging my Fields bet with Lance and he liked my tweet. Damnit! I should have realized!

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nothing will beat "details are being ironed out" when the Niners never even made an offer for Stafford LOL. 

In fairness, he got an interview and damn athletic article written about him for that lol. Jlc has made a career out of being wrong. I think javi just knows the game lol

• Like 1