Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Very exciting to go from the worst qb in the division to the worst qb in there division but with two fewer first round picks. 

That's how you win super bowls

Only for one more season until Wilson is traded!!!! 

But stay strong brotha, these Jones reports shall pass soon!!! Lance or Fields! 

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

Lol

He's gonna be okay, damn man 😂

LOL, it's going to be hilarious seeing the reactions. I'm definitely tuning in the following day to hear all the blowback this team gets for that pick. 

SAS is definitely putting Shanahan and Lynch on the clock! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LOL, it's going to be hilarious seeing the reactions. I'm definitely tuning in the following day to hear all the blowback this team gets for that pick. 

SAS is definitely putting Shanahan and Lynch on the clock! 

Lol I will post the craziest reactions I see if or when Mac's the pick. 

Edited by 49erurtaza
  • Like 1

I'm rolling with Lance too. Based on Shanny's comments on how it was easy to evaluate Beathard coming from a pro style offense and his comments about (more or less) Josh Allen after the Buffalo game, Trey Lance is the closest one to both he'll get.

Even though I'm not sure anymore whether common sense applies here lol.

I mean, if it is indeed not Justin Fields, I just can't get my head round it.

• Like 1

Btw, one way this can be leaked without Shanny/Lynch telling anyone is if they have contacted potential suitors for Jimmy and they put 2 and 2 together. They probably know if they want to trade Jimmy, it will be because they are set on taking Jones. 

• Like 1

Just now, Aussie9er said:

Fields for me. Would be happy with Lance thou. 

If we go jones will likely taking a break from nfl for awhile. Can't state how disappointed i would be if we select Jones since we traded so much to move up to 3. 

Don't take a break. Embrace it. There's some funny stuff out there

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Btw, one way this can be leaked without Shanny/Lynch telling anyone is if they have contacted potential suitors for Jimmy and they put 2 and 2 together. They probably know if they want to trade Jimmy, it will be because they are set on taking Jones. 

I am willing to believe that Shanny would be mad enough to trade Jimmy and start Lance right away though lol

Just now, AustrianNiner said:

I am willing to believe that Shanny would be mad enough to trade Jimmy and start Lance right away though lol

Fine by me! 

3 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

Fields for me. Would be happy with Lance thou. 

If we go jones will likely taking a break from nfl for awhile. Can't state how disappointed i would be if we select Jones since we traded so much to move up to 3. 

There’s no need to take a break lol. Jones will be good under Shanny and put up nice stats. Team will also be good. 

But if he's the pick you just have to come to grips that Shanahan hasn't changed his outlook on scouting QBs and he wants what he wants. Oh well, his legacy will be defined by this pick one way or another. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Don't take a break. Embrace it. There's some funny stuff out there

I just can't do it. Already looking at other things to spend my $275 i usually spend on league pass a league incase we take Jones. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm here for the jokes and they are glorious. Mocking your favorite team is just a form of self deprecating humor. 

I was here to dominate the NFL and to experience the dynasty of my forefathers. 

Instead I'm getting Daniel Jones 2.0 aka McCorkle Jones 

So **** it, memes and jokes it is I guess. I am the guy who brought a sign to Levi's that said 0-9ers when we were playing the giants in 2017. We won, so I scribbled out the zero and we were the 1-9ers LOL those were simpler times... 

Edited by N4L