Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

I really hope Shanny & Lynch will tell us who the pick is today in their presser lol. There's nothing to hide anymore, we're essentially on the clock. 

Its more likely they're not 100% forthcoming today though. I believe in last year's presser Lynch insinuated that Staley was coming back for an extra year, then he retired 3 days later lol

Its too bad i'm in the office today, i won't be able to livestream it! 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This guy just won't stop and I personally hope he NEVER stops hahaha.

I'm going to be so pissed if the Pats trade up from 15 to 8 and take Fields. The move from 12 to 8 would have been so much cheaper and if we could have landed Fields there then I'm going to be a sad panda. I'm still not convinced that Fields isn't the guy. I'm thinking about putting some money down on him if his odds get any worse (or better depending on how you look at it). Fields is at +800 right now. 

• Like 2

Just now, 49ersfan said:

I really hope Shanny & Lynch will tell us who the pick is today in their presser lol. There's nothing to hide anymore, we're essentially on the clock. 

Its more likely they're not 100% forthcoming today though. I believe in last year's presser Lynch insinuated that Staley was coming back for an extra year, then he retired 3 days later lol

Its too bad i'm in the office today, i won't be able to livestream it! 

I'm sure he won't say much. just that in a "collective effort" they have their pick...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This guy just won't stop and I personally hope he NEVER stops hahaha.

Watching that video... if the pats traded a 2nd round pick to move up from 15 to 7 or 8 for fields and we are using 3 first round picks on McCorkle. I will just melt.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I'm going to be so pissed if the Pats trade up from 15 to 8 and take Fields. The move from 12 to 8 would have been so much cheaper and if we could have landed Fields there then I'm going to be a sad panda. I'm still not convinced that Fields isn't the guy. I'm thinking about putting some money down on him if his odds get any worse (or better depending on how you look at it). Fields is at +800 right now. 

Lol, beat me to it

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

When Justin Fields wins rookie of the year and Mac Jones has yet to play and we have no idea what he will look like is going to be annoying. If we keep Jimmy lol.

I'm not an expert, but not sure why teams are so down on him. The one-read stuff, processing etc all has been debunked. Faced top competition and excelled consistently. 

The only negative i've heard is he takes a lot of sacks. Which is a killer, but by extending the play he can also make some big time conversions. 

To me, it sounds like he's Deshaun Watson 2.0. If we were in on Deshaun, why not Fields?

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I'm not an expert, but not sure why teams are so down on him. The one-read stuff, processing etc all has been debunked. Faced top competition and excelled consistently. 

The only negative i've heard is he takes a lot of sacks. Which is a killer, but by extending the play he can also make some big time conversions. 

To me, it sounds like he's Deshaun Watson 2.0. If we were in on Deshaun, why not Fields?

I'm as lost as you...

I don't think Lance is THAT much of a reach, especially if he is close to reaching his potential. But there is some risk....Jones is going to be good but yeah, he's more likely a late 1st round type of prospect.

Value? You can shove your value where the sun don't shine when it comes to Shanny!!!!

Like damn, using THREE first rounders and a 3rd rounder on McCorkle? That is next level reaching and insanity right there. 

• Like 1