Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

If Kyle misses out on this one, guess he'll go under the list of GREAT HC but terrible evaluator 

Nah, if Jones doesn't pan out, he won't be seen as a great HC and his W/L record will reflect that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I've never been super high on Shanny in a couple of regards, and this is basically like the entirety of what I don't like about him smashed up into a single, megalomaniacal decision

I think it has been made abundantly clear this draft that Shanny should be involved in draft decisions absolutely as he is using the players but is should be someone else driving the car when it comes to the draft especially. I love Lynch too but maybe he should just be team president and someone else the GM. I'm pretty sure that arrangement has been floated before.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Sure, but for Stafford...shrug. Looking for more experience? Intelligence? Does he have a stronger arm than Goff? 

By a ton. Mahomes / Allen probably have the best two arms. Stafford could be third, but there are others you could make that case for. Easier just to say that he's in that group below the top 2 elite guys