NFL Draft '21- Goodell bringin' back Bro Hugs

ravishingone

3 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I've heard a lot of rumors recently linking us to Kyle Trask. Even PR had a mention of it.

I really think Licht goes C next.  If Jensen gets injured, don t think they want  Marpet playing center.  There is no way they have any interest in having a back up center be a UDFA or a JAG like Watford type FA signee after the draft with Brady playing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I really think Licht goes C next.  If Jensen gets injured, don t think they want  Marpet playing center.  There is no way they have any interest in having a back up center be a UDFA or a JAG like Watford type FA signee after the draft with Brady playing.

Dickerson, Humphrey, Meinerz all day

Trask rd 3 😎

• Like 4

Im thinking interior for our 2nd rounder, whoever is BPA out of IOL or IDL

I'd be great with:

Christian Barmore | Doubt he drops, but I think he's going to be a difference maker
Levi Onwuzurike | Would be cool to have 3 Huskies in the front 7 plus he's a damn good pass rusher
Daviyon Nixon | Disruptive, incredible length, would love for him to learn behind Suh for a year

Teven Jenkins | Another one that I doubt drops more, but too much talent/versatility to pass on at 64
Quinn Meinerz | Straight mauler and could be our future at OC or RG
Dillon Radunz | More of a projection because he's only played LT, but I think he could fill in for anyone on the line if needed

Wouldn't mind a DB either in the 2nd..

Asante Samuel Jr. | He won't fall, but I'd love him as a day 1 starter at NCB with potential to start outside if we need him
Paulson Adebo | Seems like a corner prospect right in our wheelhouse, tall and fast, 8 interceptions in two years

For our 3rd, I think the value/fit is better for DB though, where you're looking at possibly

Elijah Molden | Similar to AWJ in a smaller prospect with great instincts, whether we put him at NCB or use him as a 'swing safety', I believe in him too much to not take a chance for a third
Aaron Robinson | Another value pick, and maybe a little homerism, but I don't think you can have too many good corners and I think he'll be one of the better nickels in this league
Robert Rochell | Small school player, highly productive in 2019 with 18 PDs and 5 INTs, ran a 4.39 and has 32"+ arms

Then lineman at the end of the third we may have a shot at.. 

Alim McNeil | Athletic (1.68 10 yard), long (32"+ arms), young (turns 21 next month).. I think he fits more in Gholstons mold
Bobby Brown III | Huge! 6'4, 320lbs, and had a 1.68 10 yard as well.. Just dreaming of putting him next to Vea.. 5.5 sacks in 8 games is impressive for his build

For OL, there's over a dozen guys I could realistically see being the pick at 95 (Banks, Wyatt, Trey, Carman, Cleveland, Myers, Deonte, Hainsey, Moore, D'Ante, Spencer, Hudson to start) so I'm not even going to try to start to speculate there. It makes me think though that they might wait until the 4th and see who drops from that group. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, haveyoumetdustin said:

Im thinking interior for our 2nd rounder, whoever is BPA out of IOL or IDL

I'd be great with:

Christian Barmore | Doubt he drops, but I think he's going to be a difference maker
Levi Onwuzurike | Would be cool to have 3 Huskies in the front 7 plus he's a damn good pass rusher
Daviyon Nixon | Disruptive, incredible length, would love for him to learn behind Suh for a year

Teven Jenkins | Another one that I doubt drops more, but too much talent/versatility to pass on at 64
Quinn Meinerz | Straight mauler and could be our future at OC or RG
Dillon Radunz | More of a projection because he's only played LT, but I think he could fill in for anyone on the line if needed

Wouldn't mind a DB either in the 2nd..

Asante Samuel Jr. | He won't fall, but I'd love him as a day 1 starter at NCB with potential to start outside if we need him
Paulson Adebo | Seems like a corner prospect right in our wheelhouse, tall and fast, 8 interceptions in two years

For our 3rd, I think the value/fit is better for DB though, where you're looking at possibly

Elijah Molden | Similar to AWJ in a smaller prospect with great instincts, whether we put him at NCB or use him as a 'swing safety', I believe in him too much to not take a chance for a third
Aaron Robinson | Another value pick, and maybe a little homerism, but I don't think you can have too many good corners and I think he'll be one of the better nickels in this league
Robert Rochell | Small school player, highly productive in 2019 with 18 PDs and 5 INTs, ran a 4.39 and has 32"+ arms

Then lineman at the end of the third we may have a shot at.. 

Alim McNeil | Athletic (1.68 10 yard), long (32"+ arms), young (turns 21 next month).. I think he fits more in Gholstons mold
Bobby Brown III | Huge! 6'4, 320lbs, and had a 1.68 10 yard as well.. Just dreaming of putting him next to Vea.. 5.5 sacks in 8 games is impressive for his build

For OL, there's over a dozen guys I could realistically see being the pick at 95 (Banks, Wyatt, Trey, Carman, Cleveland, Myers, Deonte, Hainsey, Moore, D'Ante, Spencer, Hudson to start) so I'm not even going to try to start to speculate there. It makes me think though that they might wait until the 4th and see who drops from that group. 

This is a pro write up man. 

• Like 3