Are you Smarter than an NFL GM (2021 edition)

Forge

Just now, Aussie9er said:

Got ropped in to coach my neices soccer game this morning so missed the draft about to watch the replay. Hope it's ok to still put in the picks since i haven't heard anything about the draft so far. 

Heck yeah! Just don’t pick that one guy. You all know who I’m talking about right?  

8 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

Got ropped in to coach my neices soccer game this morning so missed the draft about to watch the replay. Hope it's ok to still put in the picks since i haven't heard anything about the draft so far. 

Always. This is all just for fun anyway

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

Know the feeling except it was son's footy match.

• Like 1

After my first pick of Lance I will keep both trades.

At #48 I will take Boogie Basham. Will give us depth and hold up an end allowing AA to stay inside.

At #88 I will take Quinn Meinerz. Can start immediately at Guard and transition to Center when Mack retires.

At #102 I will stick with Thomas. Can play inside or outside and immediately gives us special teams help.

• Like 1

I am taking the raiders trade down even thou i wished i hadn't now Samuel jr went pick before us. 

Have to take Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah with the pick my fav player in the draft. 

Now just need Mills to last to our next pick and would be so happy somehow i really doubt it. (remember i am watching replay so have no idea what happened currently at pick 55) 

4 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

I am taking the raiders trade down even thou i wished i hadn't now Samuel jr went pick before us. 

Have to take Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah with the pick my fav player in the draft. 

Now just need Mills to last to our next pick and would be so happy somehow i really doubt it. (remember i am watching replay so have no idea what happened currently at pick 55) 

I feel you on this one. 

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Always. This is all just for fun anyway

Speak for yourself 

People were going to die if we drafted Mccorkle 

My goodness, how absurd was all that talk in hindsight though? Gotta say, it was fun to be the bell of the ball in the national media for over a month. No one could stop talking about it