2021 Draft Day Thread

NewAge

I prefer the NFL network broadcast because ESPN is pure dogsh!t these days, but when they let Charlie Casserly speak I seriously want to change the channel is that bad, not as bad as Mel Kiper blowing Sam Darnold but its bad. Casserly speaks with such cockiness and condescension yet made us hire the worst GM of all time and all he does is blow the Pats every move. Time to retire, him and Kiper both.

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Trill Williams still available.  ooooh!!!   I think he is perfect zone CB.

our goal is to play 4 down lineman and 7 guys who either play DB or were coverted DBs. One corner has to have dreds. Salehs D. 

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

I prefer the NFL network broadcast because ESPN is pure dogsh!t these days, but when they let Charlie Casserly speak I seriously want to change the channel is that bad, not as bad as Mel Kiper blowing Sam Darnold but its bad. Casserly speaks with such cockiness and condescension yet made us hire the worst GM of all time and all he does is blow the Pats every move. Time to retire, him and Kiper both.

Or bring Kiper and McShay back together.

Just now, ekill08x said:

our goal is to play 4 down lineman and 7 guys who either play DB or were coverted DBs. One corner has to have dreds. Salehs D. 

That reminds me of my comment for Rickyt.   3-0-8 defense.   I dont know what I am upset at those picks. lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I wanna see Kiper blowing Darnold, I heard it was dreadful. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

Why werent they always together? Or do they hate each other? I really dont know I dont watch ESPN.

I dont' really follow NFL stuffs like that.    I watched ABC and McShay mentioned Kiper Jr.   I guess they still good.