2021 Draft Day Thread

NewAge

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

We did nothing to help him really his 1st 2 years though. 

Mac’d!  Idzik sucked too. You can go back to Tanny who never met a trade for our draft picks he did not like. JD gets it. Finally!

31 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

That’s not on Douglas, he wasn’t here. 

Of course not. In 2 offseasons he’s revamped this offense. And that’s really what we needed more than anything. Bc every GM previous to him valued defense in an offensive league. Now we can be more open minded in FA and the draft Bc our team is more balanced. 

Last year when we drafted offense, we still had tons of other spots that were weak on offense. This time we are adding to the group and we spent some money on FA.

Our offense looks like a NFL offense on paper finally. Corey Davis and Keelan Cole are good WRs, then we add Elijah Moore who has upside to be special. I'm still not sure how Moore fell, he had 3 200+ yard games last season and torched Alabama. His route running ability is special and he is tough, he could be a Steve Smith/Antonio Brown type. 

I was thrilled with Michael Carter, his film is really nice. Hes going to be a productive NFL player, hes just a good football player. 

The offense is set up to be the best since 2015.  Not that I'm expecting a top 10 offense like that year, just that we had pathetic teams since then. Mike was a terrible GM that put this team in such a hole for years.

When I was on the break I looked up 2022 prospects.  It looks like LB and QB may be strongest classes in 2022.

Good Luck, Mosley.

QB class may be bolstering the trading down opportunity from either 1st round picks Jets own.