2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We're not making individual threads for players we draft? 

Please not Harris. 

Campbell or Newsome por favor. 

I thought you'd be all over it. This was your baby!

• Like 1

Just now, XScutterX said:

Any trade up targets you guys are targeting?

Not at this point. Most people know I feel about running back. I love Newsome, but I don't feel the need to go way up and there are too many receivers left on the board. 

43 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I think we are at the point where we kind of have to acknowledge that the NFL may have been higher on Lance than Fields. Nobody was overly aggressive going to get Fields, not sure why 

I'm not so sure. There were only two teams behind us that I thought wanted a qb but they both picked one up on the cheap this week. Did they know we were taking Lance instead of Fields or Jones? We set the price really high to move up. In any case as is always the way with these things we just don't know where lance would have gone if we hasn't taken him. Maybe he would have fallen to Chicago too.

1 minute ago, XScutterX said:

Any trade up targets you guys are targeting?

I could definitely see Harris being someone our FO would target. Personally I'd move up for Bateman, Tryon, or Samuel. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

100%. Maybe they think that they can keep his support system in place. I didn't see that one coming, to be honest. 

I am calling it now, Miami has a ton of draft capital but we are going to look back in 5 years and wonder what they have to show for it. 

Last year it seemed like everyone they took wouldn't have been taken for 8-10+ picks 

4 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Damn Linebackers getting pushed up with how weak this class is. Kinda suprised JOK is at best the 4th one of the board though.

You  have to know what you're doing with him. He's not a real linebacker. I look at him more like Jeremy Chinn without deep coverage ability. He's a top 13 prospect in this draft for me, but some teams won't know what to do with him. He shouldn't be rolling c gap to c gap