Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

Just now, ET80 said:

No argument here, but the end result is the same - face of the franchise wants out.

Completely different circumstances.

A contract can be reworked.
A racist cant change his spots.

Just now, Leader said:

Completely different circumstances.

A contract can be reworked.
A racist cant change his spots.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No argument here, but the end result is the same - face of the franchise wants out.

Might be easier for me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Because Aaron Rodgers is a SIGNIFICANT part of that continuous winning culture. I associate the winning to Rodgers, not the other 52 guys on roster (Charles Woodson is a different story).

Let's look at Brett Favre - did his legacy take a hit? Not to me, but perhaps you see it differently?

With Favre the organization told they didn't want him back. Big difference to be wanted back and say no.

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

the amount of "look at your team, who are you to talk," BS from multiple GB fans is absurd. Poster are not their teams. 

Sorry if pointing put the fact that one organization has been well run and succeeded - for years - while the other has had its head up its *** - for years - troubles you.  Oh well. Facts are facts.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

With Favre the organization told they didn't want him back. Big difference to be wanted back and say no.

So - what do you think his legacy will look like if he left? Because, as an outsider, I'm not really moved either way.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Sorry if pointing put the fact that one organization has been well run and succeeded - for years - while the other has had its head up its *** - for years - troubles you.  Oh well. Facts are facts.

And you had what to do with that?

You're a tourist, just like the rest of us. You didn't do anything, Green Bay doesn't even know you exist.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

It has no bearing on this situation or on the opinions of individuals here. Its a logical fallacy. "Look at how wrong this decision was that you did not make, don't you look dumb for not having made it!"

It also doesn't make your opinion better either. Again, you did not make those decisions. 

• Like 2

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Like a guy who chose his ego over championships. Crazy to me you can sit back and be OK with that.

He really hasn't won one in nearly a decade - so Championship (singular) is more apt.

Meanwhile, his contemporaries won one in Denver and Tampa Bay after winning one in Indianapolis and New England, respectfully.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

He really hasn't won one in nearly a decade - so Championship (singular) is more apt.

Meanwhile, his contemporaries won one in Denver and Tampa Bay after winning one in Indianapolis and New England, respectfully.

The team hast won a SB - thats correct - but in my book at least, thats not the only measure of a successfully run organization. 

Just now, Leader said:

The team hast won a SB - thats correct - but in my book at least, thats not the only measure of a successfully run organization. 

They don't give SB rings to 2nd place, but they talk about 'em a lot when talking about legacy...