A A Ron for #1

NudeTayne

Would you?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. A A Ron for pick #1

I know people are big mad that the next superstar in the league for the next 15+ years is going to be playing in Jacksonville and are trying to find any argument to make it not happen, but this doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense for the Jaguars or Rodgers. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I know people are big mad that the next superstar in the league for the next 15+ years is going to be playing in Jacksonville and are trying to find any argument to make it not happen, but this doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense for the Jaguars or Rodgers. 

He wouldn't accept a trade here anyway.

The guy just wants to go back to Cali for Jeopardy purposes. It's west coast or bust imo.

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

With reports emerging (the day of the draft, interestingly enough...) about Rodgers being unhappy (untenable? 🤔), what if the Packers offered Rodgers straight up for pick #1. Would you do it?

I'm not sure if you are just kidding or not, Nudie, but there is no chance in any universe that would ever happen.

giphy.gif

Edited by Uncle Buck