WK 7: Redskins @ Philadelphia

turtle28

Just now, lavar703 said:

How can you not even be accidentally good over a 26-year period? 

Redskins

But seriously, we were still good until about 1993. Then needed to rebuild and had it rebuilt and going up by 1999. Then Dan Snyder took over the team in 2000. We've sucked since.

See my sig for the answer reduced to its essence.

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

1. We need to sign a veteran Olineman this week that can step in and play some snaps next week if need be. 

2.  Junior Gallete should be cut he's worthless.

3. Give Chris Thompson the freaking ball more. 

4. I hope Josh Norman is back next week.

5. Doctson should continue getting Pryor's snaps.

They’re not going to cut Galette. He got some pressures and would have had a Sack if not diving and also grazing Wentz’s face mask as he did. He’s also only making 800 K. No need to cut him, especially since Smith hurt his groin.

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Redskins

But seriously, we were still good until about 1993. Then needed to rebuild and had it rebuilt and going up by 1999. Then Dan Snyder took over the team in 2000. We've sucked since.

See my sig for the answer reduced to its essence.

It's just crazy. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

They’re not going to cut Galette. He got some pressures and would have had s Sack if not diving and also grazing Wentz’s face mask as he did. He’s also only making 800 K. No need to cut him, especially since Smith hurt his groin.

He’s awful, he got destroyed on that big Blount run and he gets no pressure whatsoever.  I have no idea what you’re talking about.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I don’t think that’s fair we are really banged up and philly is pretty good.

I'm at the point where I don't care if its fair. Philly was banged up too. Other teams are banged up and gut out wins. But the Redskins can never seem to do it? Why are we so "special" ("unspecial")?

I'm with @lavar703 here. Fire Bruce. Fire Jay.

Archived