WK 7: Redskins @ Philadelphia

turtle28

And if my previous post wasn't indicative of my mood and thoughts about this team, I'll simply say this:

I'm officially done with excuses. 

Win...

or don't...

I don't want to hear why you lost. 

You lost.

That's all I care about now. 

Too many people have given this organization too much of the benefit of the doubt about injuries, coaches, etc...

And its led to Danny allowing the F.O. to continue putting an inferior product on the field and raking in cash.

I don't care anymore.

I want results. And if you can't give me those results in the time frame that I expect, I'm done with you.

Barely beating the 49ers should've been a sign. Like I said last week, that game felt like a loss. It showed the truth about this team. Even with the injuries, Manusky has been exposed. We have no running game, they let two good receivers go for absolutely nothing and completely whiffed on our second round pick. Same old crap. Just hate this stupid team and hate Dan Snyder. 

7 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'm at the point where I don't care if its fair. Philly was banged up too. Other teams are banged up and gut out wins. But the Redskins can never seem to do it? Why are we so "special" ("unspecial")?

I'm with @lavar703 here. Fire Bruce. Fire Jay.

Pretty sure I started the fire Bruce Allen train several years ago.  Gruden, I could go either way.  I’d like to see some continuity with the coaching staff, but I think McVay May have been the real talent.

You guys wanna blame cousins but we win games with him at the helm.

wentz is winning ok cool but his D helps him out as well.

our d gets exposed since the chiefs game ..nobody believed me but let's be honest it got exposed . Teams saw smith do the hurry up and knew the skins did terrivle against it .

we are dead last in two min drills as well. 

Time to bring in some guys from PS and give them a chance ... 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Pretty sure I started the fire Bruce Allen train several years ago.  Gruden, I could go either way.  I’d like to see some continuity with the coaching staff, but I think McVay May have been the real talent.

I was wrong about McVay. We should've just fired Jay and kept McVay as headcoach. 

Mcvay doing good I'll admit .. but to wanna fire jay gruden is crazy as well. We lost two starting wideouts and have had injuries in Reed and Crowder .

our O wasn't a big issue tonight let's face it our D did terrible and we didn't run the ball enough .

we have had the eagles number but they added a lot to the team heck even there back up DL men can start for us . Chris long etc lol

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Mcvay doing good I'll admit .. but to wanna fire jay gruden is crazy as well. We lost two starting wideouts and have had injuries in Reed and Crowder .

our O wasn't a big issue tonight let's face it our D did terrible and we didn't run the ball enough .

we have had the eagles number but they added a lot to the team heck even there back up DL men can start for us . Chris long etc lol

We didn't "lose" two starting wide outs. We let them walk away and we're rightly criticized for it. Everyone on the planet knew it was stupid except for our brilliant front office. The same front office that couldn't work with a genuine talent evaluator. Instead we got the picnic king building our football team. This is cerrato 2.0. 

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

We didn't "lose" two starting wide outs. We let them walk away and we're rightly criticized for it. Everyone on the planet knew it was stupid except for our brilliant front office. The same front office that couldn't work with a genuine talent evaluator. Instead we got the picnic king building our football team. This is cerrato 2.0. 

I mean ... there isn't a lot we can do . Eagles spent a lot of money and took a risk with wentz . Our QB or OL isn't bad either .. the one thing gruden has done that has always made me angry was he ignored the good defensive coordinator that where avalible .

munusky is what he is a DC that gets u a rank of 20 or 12th at best while we couldnof had Wade Phillips or someone else.

our O been better since week 1 but our d completely got exposed .. I saw that in the chiefs game and I was hoping the 49ers game was a fluke cus they brought in a rookie qb that we didn't gameplan but today shown us our D been exposed

eagles O hasn't been amazing it's been avg honestly .. the D been good for them but that's because they brought in a very good defensive coordinator who's shown mutiple times on a team that he's good . Titans -bills- now philly.

Shoulda coulda woulda. I mean probably the worst thing we didn’t do was hire Wade Phillips. McVay has been great but he’s also had Wade Phillips to help him as a former HC and a great defensive coordinator who should be our defensive coordinator.

Archived