WK 7: Redskins @ Philadelphia

turtle28

I wonder if we'd be able to pull off a Pryor for Martavis Bryant trade.  Doubt it.  But it should be explored.  They clearly need to get rid of him, with him skipping meetings and demanding a trade.  We need a deep threat, game-breaking WR to open up this offense.  And TP is worthless.  Also, TP and Antonio Brown are good friends.  Maybe AB would do our work for us and sell this idea to the Steelers FO.

15 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I wonder if we'd be able to pull off a Pryor for Martavis Bryant trade.  Doubt it.  But it should be explored.  They clearly need to get rid of him, with him skipping meetings and demanding a trade.  We need a deep threat, game-breaking WR to open up this offense.  And TP is worthless.  Also, TP and Antonio Brown are good friends.  Maybe AB would do our work for us and sell this idea to the Steelers FO.

Pryor and a conditional pick maybe. We’d have to give them more than just TP. I don’t see a straight up player for player trade happening.

Kirk is what he is. He's a hell of a find for a fourth round pick but with most mid-round picks they have their ceilings and Kirk has hit his. He's a fringe pro bowler that most teams without a QB would love to have. I still think we should consider a QB in the first round next year because like I said, he's hit his ceiling. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Kirk is what he is. He's a hell of a find for a fourth round pick but with most mid-round picks they have their ceilings and Kirk has hit his. He's a fringe pro bowler that most teams without a QB would love to have. I still think we should consider a QB in the first round next year because like I said, he's hit his ceiling. 

His ceiling is good enough to win a Superbowl though IMO.  We just need to build up the roster around him more.  

We've also been hammered with injuries this year.  Our roster is better than our record right now IMO.  Combination of playing tough competition early in the schedule and significant injury toll. 

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

His ceiling is good enough to win a Superbowl though IMO.  We just need to build up the roster around him more.  

We've also been hammered with injuries this year.  Our roster is better than our record right now IMO.  Combination of playing tough competition early in the schedule and significant injury toll. 

I think you could win a super bowl with him in the right situation. Coaching is a major issue for this team and it's never more evident then when we have short down situations or red zone opportunities. Letting McVay get away was obviously a mistake and I was completely wrong about that whole situation. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

I think you could win a super bowl with him in the right situation. Coaching is a major issue for this team and it's never more evident then when we have short down situations or red zone opportunities. Letting McVay get away was obviously a mistake and I was completely wrong about that whole situation. 

Well I can’t disagree with that.  

Just now, turtle28 said:

McVay has Wade Phillips. Not hiring Wade Phillips continues to haunt Jay Gruden. 

He's coaching the highest scoring offense in the league. He should be the head coach here. It's okay to admit we made a mistake. 

33 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

He's coaching the highest scoring offense in the league. He should be the head coach here. It's okay to admit we made a mistake. 

Damn, wish he had done that for the Redskins...

maybe he didn’t because we didn’t have a running game like he has now w/ Gurley.

Archived